Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets?? - page 2. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 08:52:52 AM
Use exodus.io
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
July 31, 2017, 08:38:28 AM
What's a good wallet for beginners?? Looking for a wallet on phone and computer

If you use an android phone I'd suggest coinomi because they support many alts which can come handy if you are looking to trade between altcoins.
Other than that if you are looking for a wallet only for bitcoin might want to chose electrum (they have phone based as well as desktop based) its one that I personally use with coinomi.

both of these wallets use mnemonic/seed (random words) from them they generate private keys and your address which makes them easy to backup. The most important thnng only you have the access to your private keys.

I wouldn't advise you to use Jaxx because I saw few weeks back that they don't encrypt private keys on your device which makes them easily accessible once some malware get into your device.
Activity: 181
Merit: 102
July 31, 2017, 08:31:40 AM
I advice you to use Electrum wallet. It is easy to use, it supports many wallet types, you can select fee amount, you can import/export private keys but you can't use it on mobile (maybe you can use it on Android but you can't in iOS).
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 07:04:47 AM
Please list your coins which you want to store it?
Every wallet is dedicated to proper types of coins and you cannot store any of coin on one wallet
E.g IXT token is generated by ERC20 smart contract and it run well on Ethereum web wallet or Mist version...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 04:48:42 AM
What's a good wallet for beginners?? Looking for a wallet on phone and computer
Pages:
Jump to: