Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 12. (Read 55471 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will invest 0.5 BTC in category 3 and 0.1 BTC in categtory 2. I will add it tomorrow.

To be fair, you as the dev deserve at least 100M for free since you have done all the work so far and need to be motivated in the future. I suggest that you take 100M for free as the first bounty. Otherwise it will be unfair to you.

I don't wanna take away too much from the investors. I will buy NFD on the open market later to support price!
who are you man? an angel?  Cheesy Cheesy
if you want to release another coin, please be sure to let me know  Wink
im serious
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Have goodluck  ,make better than other nxt coin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Thanks for quick reply good times
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just wondering how the nxt to btc conversion is worked? Time of transaction or weekly average? As Nxt is up 20% today Smiley

I am using the exchange rate of the time I put the amount into the spreadsheet. Seems the fairest. I always added some % ontop, so nobody has anything to complain! The 20% increase won't be added to past investments obviously.
but you haven't accounted for 2 other investments in > 1 btc category.

I have. They are set to 0 NFD until they contact me. See "Update #3"
Activity: 121
Just wondering how the nxt to btc conversion is worked? Time of transaction or weekly average? As Nxt is up 20% today Smiley
Activity: 37
but you haven't accounted for 2 other investments in > 1 btc category.
Can we do some sort of taint analysis on the ipo payments to make sure someone doesn't buy in more than they are supposed to?

I will do that on the May 11th, before creating the genesis block. Jokers like this guy will be booted totally.

https://blockchain.info/address/14qKmhYqyoeyYEbwccEBxXXUCi7EB8UTpY

Let's get this committee going and we will show how you punish such people Wink

Maybe start with nxtblg announcing that he is the dictator, and if noone complains within a couple of hours, he is it. He can then setup the commitee voting and decide what will happen with the 100s of million of NFD.
Activity: 269
PMed you with the TX#. Thanks!
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Can we do some sort of taint analysis on the ipo payments to make sure someone doesn't buy in more than they are supposed to?

I will do that on the May 11th, before creating the genesis block. Jokers like this guy will be booted totally.

Let's get this committee going and we will show how you punish such people Wink
Activity: 37
I will invest 0.5 BTC in category 3 and 0.1 BTC in categtory 2. I will add it tomorrow.

To be fair, you as the dev deserve at least 100M for free since you have done all the work so far and need to be motivated in the future. I suggest that you take 100M for free as the first bounty. Otherwise it will be unfair to you.

I don't wanna take away too much from the investors. I will buy NFD on the open market later to support price!

top idea

Activity: 269

Activity: 140
@NFDcoin

pls check pm!
Activity: 47
@NFD/dev - I did not see your name on the investor's list. Will you invest and how much will you invest if so? and why not if you are not investing?

I dont get it.. It says 100m max coins per investor but if you invest 1 btc you get 200m nfd? ThAt doest sound right?

It is capped. If you invest too much BTC , then you only receive 100'000'000 anyway.

What will Happen to the unclaimed amount in category 4?
Would they be split and distributed among the other categories as a bonus reward to those who invested in them?

Most likely a community vote tomorrow. We will see.

Time left till ipo close?

~ 29.5 hours

right ok so invest as much as you like but if you go over 100m nfd.. you just paid mre then you needed to for them? lol

exactely Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Members,

what you think about NFD marketcap?

How many satoshi per NDF?

Probs dumped to about 2-5 satoshi in the first few days when far more sells than buys are there, depending on interest and bring new people to the market, and which exchanges are added. Then possibly 10-30 satoshi maybe more depending on interested buyers and how its all organised.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Members,

what you think about NFD marketcap?

How many satoshi per NDF?
Pages:
Jump to: