Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 3. (Read 55471 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
How would you guys feel about prolonging the deadline a bit? I just came back to a ton of messages complaining about blockchain.info and how it will not be possible to send today because they need to go now...

Why does shit like this happen last minute? ..... Sad

Point being: I don't want to have people complain later, that it was unfair distribution, because they were not able to invest in time.

Can you update the 'richlist table'??

I have about 100 messages to go through, and there is 1 coming every few minutes. I don't think I can do this before the deadline. Is that bad?

No its not bad, it is to be expected, there is always a rush/sudden influx of investors towards the end. If they were clever enough they could work it out and estimate how much roughly they will get.  

It would be a superhuman feat to achieve real time updates towards the end of the IPO
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Because I get this asked every fifth message:

If you invest with NXT I will give you the rate of 0.000075 BTC per NXT.

I don't want to calculate new every few minutes, I know its volatile right now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
4 hours 30 minutes left!

I will update everything once blockchain.info is back online. Good timing. If it doesn't come back online soon, I will have to use blockr.io ...

blockchain online 30 minute ago. Looks good this coin Smiley
How would you guys feel about prolonging the deadline a bit? I just came back to a ton of messages complaining about blockchain.info and how it will not be possible to send today because they need to go now...

Point being: I don't want to have people complain later, that it was unfair distribution, because they were not able to invest in time.

I have about 100 messages to go through, and there is 1 coming every few minutes. I don't think I can do this before the deadline. Is that bad?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the first fairly distributed Smiley
thanks dev
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I think it would be better not to. it will anger far more people opening for a few days longer just for people who have been waiting till the very end to invest to see the maximum amount of money they can get from an investment.

Agreed! It's the risk you take if you choose to wait until the last minute.
Community decision:

Deadline stays the same!

3 hours left exactly!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Activity: 37

no extension of deadline

I think it would be better not to. it will anger far more people opening for a few days longer just for people who have been waiting till the very end to invest to see the maximum amount of money they can get from an investment.

Activity: 821

I would keep the deadline as it is ... however allow an extra 24 hours for people to confirm tx/hash.
Any transactions after the deadline are forfeited!

People should not leave things to the last minute, IPO deadline should not be extended IMO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

I am not having any problem with blockchain.info and I think launch should go as planned .

There will be no launch.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I am not having any problem with blockchain.info and I think launch should go as planned .
"<0.1 BTC" – 1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv https://blockchain.info/address/1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount below 0.1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

"0.1<>1 BTC" – 18baa3zvukN8ED6tQi2LGyUM2Yhq2w1QDE https://blockchain.info/address/18baa3zvukN8ED6tQi2LGyUM2Yhq2w1QDE
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount between 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

">1 BTC" – 1zLFJa11qJuTgBLRkiuSDBLsNTHaZprr4 https://blockchain.info/address/1zLFJa11qJuTgBLRkiuSDBLsNTHaZprr4
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount over 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How?
IPO is still open?

yes, atleast 3 hours more!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I don't wanna tell you guys what I think.... =D

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
This coin looks sweet, I made it just in time to get in.

4 hours 30 minutes left!

I will update everything once blockchain.info is back online. Good timing. If it doesn't come back online soon, I will have to use blockr.io ...

i can't open http://blockchain.info/ now
my bitcoin is in there ...what can i do now

It shud be sorted now, seems to be working again
Activity: 7
4 hours 30 minutes left!

i can't open http://blockchain.info/ now
my bitcoin is in there ...what can i do now
Pages:
Jump to: