Pages:
Author

Topic: Walmart gift cards now available -Gyft Cards using Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Oh dear...then they might have to type all those numbers. Cry
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Awww that is short-lived Sad
Kind of curious why walmart withdrew from the program...

From what I've read there were issues with scanning barcodes.
legendary
Activity: 910
The email I received from gyft:

Hi there,

First, thanks for being such a loyal Gyft customer. I cannot emphasize enough that we truly value your support. Without you, we could not bring on new and exciting retailers like Walmart.

Second, although we were so excited to bring Walmart on board, due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to remove Walmart from our list of participating retailers, effective April 13, 2014. Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to bring them back up as soon as possible. Your existing Walmart gift cards will work as they should. If you are as disappointed as we are about this decision by Walmart, please email them at [email protected] and let then know how you feel about it.

In the meantime, we have added other exciting retailers that you can still purchase from here. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks again,

The Gyft Team

No explanation, but it was obviously walmart's decision to withdraw. We should all email [email protected] and express our displeasure.

Awww that is short-lived Sad
Kind of curious why walmart withdrew from the program...
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
The email I received from gyft:

Hi there,

First, thanks for being such a loyal Gyft customer. I cannot emphasize enough that we truly value your support. Without you, we could not bring on new and exciting retailers like Walmart.

Second, although we were so excited to bring Walmart on board, due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to remove Walmart from our list of participating retailers, effective April 13, 2014. Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to bring them back up as soon as possible. Your existing Walmart gift cards will work as they should. If you are as disappointed as we are about this decision by Walmart, please email them at [email protected] and let then know how you feel about it.

In the meantime, we have added other exciting retailers that you can still purchase from here. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks again,

The Gyft Team

No explanation, but it was obviously walmart's decision to withdraw. We should all email [email protected] and express our displeasure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Really just like that it is over?  Any news with that little factoid? 
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Walmart cards are no longer available.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
This is great.

I have not used their service yet since I do not have a smart phone but is it something where you can just get the price at the register then buy the card on your phone and scan it?
Activity: 658
http://www.gyft.com/merchants/walmart/

Add another to the list that you can spend Bitcoins on!

Awsome.... also to add, you can use Zinc Save for Target, Walmart, Amazon as well.

You can also buy Amazon gift cards and then buy additional gift cards through Amazon that aren't available elsewhere.

Heheh you can also do the same with Zinc Save

I love both Gyft and Zinc..... fcking great service.
Activity: 854

Awsome.... also to add, you can use Zinc Save for Target, Walmart, Amazon as well.

You can also buy Amazon gift cards and then buy additional gift cards through Amazon that aren't available elsewhere.
Activity: 658

Activity: 854

Pages:
Jump to: