Pages:
Author

Topic: WALTONCHAIN - this has massive massive potential - page 3. (Read 4816 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
140000 satoshi might be a good place to put your buy orders if you want in - obviously check the charts and decide for yourself lol
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is the next neo and it will be way bigger than it aswell.
Well.It did dropped a bit,bit still even as it is,with no changes and news,if to look at the traiding table,it can rise quite a lot.another 2-5$ this month i would say

Yes from $1 - $9 --- stabilising at 7-8USD cant complain with that.

Looks like it is ready for another leg up soon - im not sure if the bitcoin fork might be coming to spoil the party.
We had a major sell off market wise recently so I am hopeful and dont actually think it will be too bad.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Well.It did dropped a bit,bit still even as it is,with no changes and news,if to look at the traiding table,it can rise quite a lot.another 2-5$ this month i would say
God damn - checked  the 1w chart and this is super super strong - like way way stronger than I thought it would be.

When the genesis block is delivered this will moon.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
This coin looks interesting but I think I missed the boat. I'm always scared to jump in when something has risen so fast. Easy to get burnt when it drops again.
Already back at 180+ sat! Who listened has already nice profits in just 1 hour.  Grin

Well done - I think the upcoming bitcoin fork will send everything down.

If you haven't invested yet - you will probably get another opportunity - though this is remaining way stronger than I thought it would have 😊
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Already back at 180+ sat! Who listened has already nice profits in just 1 hour.  Grin
Activity: 329
I would suggest to buy now around 167 - 172 sats when we will go further up.
The rise in the last days has been monumental and I think it is inevitable there will be a dip soon before a period of stability. It is the same pattern over and over again.

There was a slight dip and now its pretty stable. Almost looks like a cup and handle on the 1D chart. I think we are in for another rally  Shocked Shocked

Well it did look like that - not anymore
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
The rise in the last days has been monumental and I think it is inevitable there will be a dip soon before a period of stability. It is the same pattern over and over again.
When people say it's undervalued / overvalued - obviously this is highly subjective and you have to consider relativeness. I think it still has a bit to go - it has remained super strong price wise. There has been chances for it to have dropped but nope.

This project is an interesting one. But yeah you need 5000 Walton for a master mode 😊
Activity: 476
its not overpriced its still undervalued.
Look there https://coinmarketcap.com/ and sort coins by Market Cap IMO we have big grow potential and we will see 20 $ in October.
Who know, just hoping that, it gain. It's true that, WTC going up like crazy the past week and has great news ahead. Won't wonder to see new ATH.
Activity: 52
its not overpriced its still undervalued.
Look there https://coinmarketcap.com/ and sort coins by Market Cap IMO we have big grow potential and we will see 20 $ in October.
Activity: 537
It has gone up 600% in two weeks. Surely this is overpriced in relation to where the project is?
It would be at todays price week ago if not China and South Korea with ICO.So id say another+ 40-50%as it is.Then correction.News and project updates needed after.

I agree with the first part. The price was hugely supressed. I think we may see a little correction here.
Although With the genesis block and listing on other exchanges we might get another little pump.
After this it might be time (for me anyway) to take a little profit (going by the roadmap)
I am happy, dont get me wrong, the only thing I may be unhappy right now, is that I havent bought more some days ago, but that is always the same crypto story  Grin
I`m just wondering why it is so quiet around here about WTC, no one else from here investing in this coin?

Well I hardly ever hear anything about NEM - look at its marketcap.
Remember there may be another crypto forum catering to people of another country that is talking about these projects.

Just be happy you found your way into it. Also Remember there are always other opportunities - dont get greedy  Smiley
Activity: 266
Prontapay
It would be at todays price week ago if not China and South Korea with ICO.So id say another+ 40-50%as it is.Then correction.News and project updates needed after.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
The project seems to have really big potential and could end up with a large market cap but I can't help but feel it has risen too fast too early on and is due a correction at some point soon.
Activity: 33
I invest in WTC. Best coin 2017. Pretty sure. Look its rise in the last time.
So much Points.

PLUS Government BACKUP !!!!

We will see the sky soon.

All the negative comments are jealous they missed the Train. I entered at 1.60 an never left 
Pages:
Jump to: