Pages:
Author

Topic: WANchain great possibilities comin in - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
There are some project awesome like this, but keep on since most of us has different types of project that would like to support, your group's targets and list to accomplish is also amazing!! Keep supporting!!
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 05:49:34 PM
I agree that wanchain is great project but price just dumping a lot now. I am waiting for more volume and accumulation period, where it will be safe to buy some.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
alot of announcements price been fluctuating alot from 2-2.70 I hold some long term myself, love the project should have a promising future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
Wanchain is doing great so well. Recently announce the Secure Multiparty Computation and Shamir’s Secret Sharing on Wanchain. That are two of the core components of Wanchain’s technology, but what exactly are these two concepts, and why are they so important? Let’s begin with MPC. via; https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/secure-multiparty-computation-and-shamirs-secret-sharing-on-wanchain-e502012b80ef

This is a good additon to the platform, when I look I the project IMO, the project seems to have underperformed, I missed out on the ICO and everyone that invested into it made money but the way it was marketed was like the next big thing in the space after Ethereum but has failed to attract developers to move to their platform though time will tell
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
Wanchain is doing great so well. Recently announce the Secure Multiparty Computation and Shamir’s Secret Sharing on Wanchain. That are two of the core components of Wanchain’s technology, but what exactly are these two concepts, and why are they so important? Let’s begin with MPC. via; https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/secure-multiparty-computation-and-shamirs-secret-sharing-on-wanchain-e502012b80ef
Pages:
Jump to: