Pages:
Author

Topic: WanChain; Stellar; Cardano -- Undervalued coins with potential to 100x in 2018 - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAZndSjAqA

WanChain -- no need for me to elaborate.

Stellar's partnership with IBM to support central banks and big financial institutes.

Cardano partnership with Sirin Lab

Binance to offer direct fiat entry + developing its own blockchain -- but IMO, a bit overvalued already (with the news already priced in), so I'm gonna wait for that to hopefully drop before I buy any more than I already had.

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAZndSjAqA

===

[Update] Follow up post:
Most of you appeared to have assumed

1) That every single alt-coins would continue to be tied to BTC's price movement forever simply because it have been largely the case until now. However, there is a very likely chance that the market share of BTC and ETH will fall, as the currently lesser known cryptos starts to get increased attention. There are already signs of this happening for selected none shitty altcoins.

2) That this stagnant market will continue throughout 2018, however I am speculating that a bull run will return towards Christmas.

There is now an increasing awareness of cryptos throughout the world, and more and more smaller countries are now only just entering (and these new investors will be pretty prone towards FOMO, once the market really starts picking up again). Think of the massive population in Indonesia, India, Thailand, Philipines, Malaysia, where the people do not trust their corrupt government and the handling of their own respective currencies as much.

Where currently where it stands, only a very small % of people in the world have invested in cryptos (and mostly just BTC and maybe ETH, and that is about it -- thinking that all altcoins are "scams", etc. or just couldn't be bothered) -- Still lossa room to grow.

Funds from cashing out of shitcoins that dies off during the bear market has to go somewhere too.

The mainstream media fuds against cryptos could also gradually fade in time, as the real-world value of these selected coins starts to show.

Bottomline is that I may be right, or wrong for the matter. Maybe end of 2018 is too optimistic, perhaps 2019 or even 2020 is more realistic? And of course the cited 100x is an unrealistic hyperbole exaggeration to emphasize the optimism that I have of these coins, but the point remains the same. All that doesn’t matter. I am merely speculating here like everyone one else, given the above reasons - and do watch that video shared before commenting about the crypto projects highlighted here.
Pages:
Jump to: