Pages:
Author

Topic: [WANT] 6000 USDC Secured Loan - page 2. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 20, 2024, 12:30:55 PM
Hi dissontor !

I think that anyone who agrees to give you a loan will require at least +15% of the debt amount as collateral. You will have to take out tokens from staking and transfer them to the person who will issue the loan to you. Isn’t it easier to just sell the part you need through Binance and buy it when you need it? Or do you not want to lose money on the potential growth(x) of the token?

I went with this coin from $0.04 to $0.11, then to $0.002, to $0.01, and now to $0.005. I bought more with each dip. >90% crash. Still hodling.
Sell 5000€ which are going to be 10 000€ in a month? Or a 100 000€ in a year? No, thanks.

I believe in this project.
Activity: 147
Merit: 83
April 20, 2024, 12:24:23 PM
Hi dissontor !

I think that anyone who agrees to give you a loan will require at least +15% of the debt amount as collateral. You will have to take out tokens from staking and transfer them to the person who will issue the loan to you. Isn’t it easier to just sell the part you need through Binance and buy it when you need it? Or do you not want to lose money on the potential growth(x) of the token?
April 20, 2024, 12:07:39 PM
I'm wondering what kind of interest rates would I get?
Note, 0.5%/day etc. is completely preposterous. I can get 10%/month from a local loan shark with no collateral lol.
Since it would be heavily collateralized, I would like it to be 3%/month or so, but I'm open to offers.
It's likely going to be paid off within 3 months.

Trusted members only.
Very complicated math one have to do. The easiest math will be to take the 6000 USDC and never come back again. What do you think?

/*edited*/
I was looking at the RSR price in Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/RSR_USDT
Are you talking about the same RSR? Post the address having 7 500 000 RSR. Others will believe that you are seriously asking for a loan.

Yes, Reserve Rights.

0x9CdcbAF129e8a4D07e5D2970f88e13FaE96b238C

Since it's staked it currently holds 6.89M eUSDRSR which when unstaked is 7 559 088 RSR
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 20, 2024, 11:50:26 AM
And lose my collateral?
I edited my last post before seeing your response. Please read.
April 20, 2024, 11:47:49 AM
Note, 0.5%/day etc. is completely preposterous. I can get 10%/month from a local loan shark with no collateral lol.
Since it would be heavily collateralized, I would like it to be 3%/month or so, but I'm open to offers.

Trusted members only.
Very complicated math one have to do. The easiest math will be to take the 6000 USDC and never come back again. What do you think?

And lose my collateral?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
April 20, 2024, 11:42:01 AM

Trusted members only.

/*edited*/
I was looking at the RSR price in Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/RSR_USDT
Are you talking about the same RSR? Post the address having 7 500 000 RSR. Others will believe that you are seriously asking for a loan.
April 20, 2024, 11:32:29 AM
I only registered because there's no DeFi market currently that accepts RSR as collateral.
There's a random reddit post that Fringe Finance is going to integrate it, but it's not there and Fringe Finance?

Anyways.
I own around 7 500 000 RSR which is at current prices ~$45,000. (Which I would not provide entirely, but would send more if the value drops).
Binance listed.

I am missing 5000€ to purchase a car I wish to drive for Uber during the summer (tourist area&spends much less fuel than my current one) and I wish not to liquidate my RSR which I have been holding for multiple years since I'm expecting it to grow a lot.

Trusted members only.
Pages:
Jump to: