Pages:
Author

Topic: want to buy bitcoin in just for 1second with debit/credit card. - page 2. (Read 4024 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The only one comes to my mind is Virvox. You could try it. They take high fees but for fast service you need to pay higher stakes, nothing for free Cheesy
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
You have multiple choices for buying bitcoin . Hope my blog http://bitgold.co.in will help you to get out of your issue of buying bitcoins easily.

You can buy bitcoins Anonymously, Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal or E-currencies all are fine ways to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 1554
You have multiple choices for buying bitcoin . Hope my blog http://bitgold.co.in will help you to get out of your issue of buying bitcoins easily.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There are many services but the fact is that there is no method to do this in 1 second, in a couple minutes its possible for sure but not in 1 second.
It also need to get to a wallet and its need to get confirmed, there are a lot of websites that are fast but the fact is that you cannot do this.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Credit cards take days or weeks to confirm. Bitcoin is confirmed in minutes. Credit cards do not lend themselves to such a transaction because they are not secure enough. Remember a credit card transaction is just an I.O.U.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
247exchange.com well well i just hope this process of verification isnt a lengthy one

because we all dread this process

trying you out asap
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Our service 247exchange.com allows to buy bitcoin with credit/debit card instantly. The service is licensed, secure, easy-to-use and fast.

but it won't do exchange in 1 second.. there are not any way to buy bitcoin in one second. I don't know what  the hell OP want. xchange  or buy/sell in one second how could be possible? every trader, exchanger, and buyers take some time to varify debit card with his methods.

When the user buys bitcoin on our website 247exchange.com, he should wait only before his first order because of verification process. It can take a few hours, sometimes faster - we work 24 hours a day. Once he becomes verified, all his orders will be completed instantly, without any waiting. So, the user pays for his order and in a few seconds bitcoin will be sent to his address.

What payment options other then debit/credit card are available on your websites for users to buy/sell BTC? And is it available worldwide or limited to certain countries?

Also, could you link me to your page which explains verification process in detail.
Activity: 240
Exchange on 247exchange!
Our service 247exchange.com allows to buy bitcoin with credit/debit card instantly. The service is licensed, secure, easy-to-use and fast.

but it won't do exchange in 1 second.. there are not any way to buy bitcoin in one second. I don't know what  the hell OP want. xchange  or buy/sell in one second how could be possible? every trader, exchanger, and buyers take some time to varify debit card with his methods.

When the user buys bitcoin on our website 247exchange.com, he should wait only before his first order because of verification process. It can take a few hours, sometimes faster - we work 24 hours a day. Once he becomes verified, all his orders will be completed instantly, without any waiting. So, the user pays for his order and in a few seconds bitcoin will be sent to his address.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

tell me why must be in one second?as we know bitcoin confirmations need more than 5 minutes,sometime takes 10 minutes,if you want quick way to buy bitcoin,just buy on people in this forum,use escrow.

He's clearly a busy guy. Why should anyone have to wait longer? I myself am paying some worthless sap to post on my behalf.

Activity: 448
its impossible even with other pay methods its not possible due to the fact its needs to get confirmed for sure so that is not possible.
You can just look around here on the forum because there are some methods but its never gonna be 1 second for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
tell me best service where i could buy bitcoin in just for 1click.
and must tell me if you have used any service like this.in the market there are lot of scam sites do i need best suggestion by you for buying btc in less time.
tell me.thanks!!
tell me why must be in one second?as we know bitcoin confirmations need more than 5 minutes,sometime takes 10 minutes,if you want quick way to buy bitcoin,just buy on people in this forum,use escrow.
Activity: 1498
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 240
Exchange on 247exchange!
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I don't know, Circle?  They're pretty easy but you seem to be one of those instant-gratification, severe ADD type person.  All the services are pretty much discussed all over this forum and has been said, you need to be verified for a lot of them.  Be patient and slow down else you'll miss a lot.
Activity: 1064
* Buying Bitcoin *
and must tell me if you have used any service like this.in the market there are lot of scam sites do i need best suggestion by you for buying btc in less time.
tell me.thanks!!
It's impossible as all the legit site's need your debit/credit card to be 3D verified and for you to complete the 3D verification it would take more than 1 second.
In case you are fine with 3D verification and your id verification then try to buy from www.coinbase.com
Activity: 266
tell me.thanks!!

I'd entreat you to go through(read) this-> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
There is no such animal.
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
tell me.thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: