Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to help all for trading - page 2. (Read 1616 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
user-friendly interface has balance, ku coin. if you need margin trading then Bitmap, I can not also advise you to look for services based on API
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
to be able to get help to determine the right time to buy and sell coins I think it will be very difficult you must be able to learn with your own efforts to be successful in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 22, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
it is very much a friend, the best exchange is very much, and it is best to have a large trading volume. for vontoh are Binance, Okex, Kucoin, Bittrex, Hitbtc, and many more for bitcoin trading. but the most important thing is that you already have the knowledge to trade or not? if not, please learn to trade first.
copper member
Activity: 166
September 22, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
At First You Can Buy BTC from localbitcoins.com and then use that btc for trading on different websites like hitbtc.com, Bittrex And So On.And You Can Prepare For Good Trading Knowledge
Activity: 222
September 21, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
for now there are a lot of redemption cryptocurreny that you can choose, if I prefer a market that has been trusted and has a large volume, before I traded in poliniex and bitrex but now is often active in banance, in my opinion the best binance is currently
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
I personally use the coinbase.com because it’s safer and the money withdrawal process is quite fast. I suggest you to join several telegram groups that discuss about trading.
Binance having an easy access and secure exchange as well knowing coins at coinmarketcap, can be a good start in trading. Though it's really good to have some peers we can ask and get advice or tips too.
Activity: 884
September 21, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Before you start to trade with your money you’d better learn some basic knowledge about trading like:
1. Technical analysis
2. Fundamental techniques
You also need to know some trading instruments like MA, FIBONACCI and OSCILATOR. Some of these techniques will really help you in trading.
Activity: 759
September 21, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
I personally use the coinbase.com because it’s safer and the money withdrawal process is quite fast. I suggest you to join several telegram groups that discuss about trading.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
To choose very long- living and big capitalization, example Binance. We should understand that  very stability markets crypto- currency can to close in any moment and you will be without money. I wish a good luck in danger way.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 24, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
Learning process will took weeks for you to gain more knowledge and can strategies your own.  Basically,  people will start trading in low capital and in friendly user exchanges. Once they have enough knowledge on trading,  they tried to increase their investment gradually which is the best thing to do to have more gains.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
You can trade on top exchanges, like, Binance, Kucoin, IDEX.
As a newbie, it's best to start with a low capital, even if you have a high amount at your disposal, then you grow gradually.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
at this time I have not dared to help anything to do trading, because the price of bitcoin is declining, I will give direction to trade if the price of coins in the trading market starts to rise and the price of the coin starts to stabilize.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
Hmm. These are the market I often visit
BTC/ETH, BTC/LTC, BTC/EOS, but somehow
depends on daily volume, and sometimes
I often visit ETH/Alts pairs
copper member
Activity: 47
Stake-Primedice
August 24, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
For holding altscoin i suggeus you pick coinexchange Smiley more altscoin with lowest prize . Trading will be good at binancez
Activity: 456
August 20, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
I am new to trading.Please suggest me some good marketplace for trading.

Are you fully aware how risky is trading especially you don't know anything about it? Trading isn't a joke and we should be taking this seriously because as our money is involve here and at the first place we trade to earn and not to loss so better asking yourself first if you're emotionally and financially ready for this. Well that's only my friendly tip.

As for the marketplace, just trade on  major exchange sites such as binance, bittrex and kucoin.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

Well,welcome to trading world.before entering it please learn frist how to trade and how it works..then choose a good coin to trade.mostly binance, cryptopia,etherdelta is good platform to secure trade.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
As a newbie, you need an exchange that has good interface and volume and binance does all that for you. You can also check bittrex, idex,.forkdelta as all these are good exchanges and you can find coins to trade on these exchanges
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
In addition to the well-known boutiques such as Binance or Bittex, you can check out the upcoming boutiques, which will definitely offer new incentives. This is a project I'm pursuing: https://extradecoin.com/#/
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

People have different opinion about this one but I can say Hitbtc and Kucoin. They have simple rules to follow and 24/7 support team that will help you about transactions. They also already filter coin and replace it into their list but the coin have quantity and quality supply/ demand. Sometimes I use swing method on those exchange. Just take 1/ 2 and try, not support your activity just leave it.
Activity: 71
August 19, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
I think this is a good crypto market currency that is still favored by bitcoin, but for other altcoins there are good things like monero, ethereum and others, but for bitcoin it has dominated the markets around the world

so it's more profitable if we trade in bitcoin because for the long term the value always rises even though sometimes it drops but usually only for a short time, the rest will go up and become more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: