Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to know about btcprominer?? - page 3. (Read 52420 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 20, 2017, 03:47:18 PM
Want to know if anyone got paid.
TNX
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
June 15, 2017, 12:02:58 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new to bitcoin and btcprominer specifically but does signing up do something bad to your pc like eat the storage space or whatever? Answers will be appreciated. Thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 03:30:01 AM
My balance has reached 0.01. They don't have any option to upgrade it from their own balance. LOL!
Could've been a SCAM!
big scam for sure i registered a new account and it mined fast. Too good to be true to withraw what youve earned.
Stay away from that site it will turned to scam and take your money even if its paying now
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
June 12, 2017, 03:08:37 AM
My balance has reached 0.01. They don't have any option to upgrade it from their own balance. LOL!
Could've been a SCAM!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
June 11, 2017, 08:15:20 AM
Bitcoin prominer was introduced to me by a friend, he was able to withdraw and screenshots that he was earning money. This kind of stuff is kinda scary but again its like a gamble that you will need to see if you will win or loose. Either way I was able to join and did not invest any money I am just trying to see if it will allow me make money. Well again you don't have to pay it is for free.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
June 11, 2017, 03:06:55 AM
i have a free account, my balance is currently 0.003btc. i will wait another few days to reach 0.005btc and try to jump through their 'manual withdrawal' 30 day hoop.  have already pretty much written it off as a SCAM!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 04:08:21 PM
im wondering if i can really make a withdrawal if i upgrade my version, cause their system detected that my account has 2 free account on my ip address,  it says i have to upgrade to make a withdrawal, is this true? im having a hardtime on this.
Don't. You'll never get any money.
Activity: 51
May 31, 2017, 03:09:32 AM
now try to withdraw and post a screenshot of their answer, you fruked peg-brain!
Activity: 51
May 19, 2017, 01:41:07 PM
!!! this is one nasty scam !!! stay away ever !!!

i made a free account just to check this out:

with their promised rate, you "earn" btc 0.006 per day and cashout min. is 0.005:
which means you reach the min. for cashout in ~8 days, okay so far, right??? NO!!! WRONG!!!

this is what message appears after 8 days of wait:

"Increase your IPV for instant withdrawals, or wait 30+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

Your IPV (Instant Payout Value) is Low | What is IPV?

IPV allows you to withdraw instantly without waiting days for manual processing.
- Upgrading BTCProMiner will greatly increase IPV and make withdrawals process faster.
- IPV increases every time your referrals upgrade their BTCProMiner. We strongly recommend to invite referrals.
- You can upgrade to V1.4, this is the highest version and have infinite IPV. All V1.4 withdrawals are instant."

you get it?? LOOLZ! a fucking SCAM!!! i hope you didn't buy into this shit and god-forbid sent them money Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
May 01, 2017, 01:37:57 PM
You have to be aware that most of so called cloud mining websites/services are in fact ponzi schemes.
New members join and pay some entrance fee, this is being transfer to older participants and so on.
Classic pyramid. You got some hash for free, just for joining? Be sure it is what I mentioned above.
If this service actually pays than this is very short term, just to make it appear more valid, legit.
Being a member of it does not cost you a penny and you can gather referrals? Sure you will earn some but think about people you referred, they get basically ripped off, robed. There are some websites that are trusted in business of cloud mining. You will never be paid there just for joining.
Don't get your hopes high, and avoid investing your coins.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2017, 01:22:52 PM
Does it seem to good to be true?

- Earn BTC without doing anything at all.
- Upgrade for a small sum to earn it back within a few days and double it within two weeks, without doing anything at all.

The answer is yes.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 01, 2017, 01:10:33 PM
I am minig now btcprominer ..One friend invite me to this site..i am earn Balance
0.00127276 BTC...any one tell me this btc are real or spam..plz dont neglate me..bcoz i am new this forum.thanks
Pages:
Jump to: