Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to know about the future of Altcoins according to recent situation!! - page 3. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Finally, we have started to see a big pump and a bullish trend of btc. But the more btc is pumping the more altcoins are dumping. and now maximum coin is in the bottom really. So generally I want to know some coin which was started their journey before 1-2 years ago which are now really very bottom. Like last year the price was 3$ now the price is only 3 cent. So we can see another ATH of these coins? Or the team will go away with the project money. Please share your opinion/experience about this issue. Thanks

i think most of cryptocurrency alredy hit the bottom few months ago mate
and now the price of altcoins start climbing in USD terms but not in bitcoin terms, because bitcoin is growing hard, so, a lot of altcoins hodler convert their alt to bitcoin  Wink
but soon altcoins season will show up, just wait a little bit more
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Finally, we have started to see a big pump and a bullish trend of btc. But the more btc is pumping the more altcoins are dumping. and now maximum coin is in the bottom really. So generally I want to know some coin which was started their journey before 1-2 years ago which are now really very bottom. Like last year the price was 3$ now the price is only 3 cent. So we can see another ATH of these coins? Or the team will go away with the project money. Please share your opinion/experience about this issue. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: