Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to learn basic trading ? - page 2. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
Anyone entering the crypto market has to undergo the basic transactions, but the day we improve knowledge because the market will be more difficult for us, harder to earn more.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 329
September 17, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience in implementing them. Because what you need to know to start day trading. I think to learn basic trading then open a stock broker account. Find a good online stock broker and open an account. Read books, Read articles, learn to analyze, practice trading. Other ways to learn and practice trading.
Learning actually cannot be over stated because there is no way you can get the best from trading without it. A lot of people always skip this part which is the reason why I classify people in those categories as gamblers.

Without knowledge, how do you want to have a strategy when you certainly do not even know how to analyze a market and plan based on that? It is always a good thing to learn, understand the basics and all that is needed, and then practice for a while using demo accounts or paper trading technique to get a better hand in the long run.
Activity: 30
September 15, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
what you mean by basic trading ? How to buy and how to sell ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
Learning trading is not difficult task you can learn while doing because learn by doing  will get you to live experience rather than bookish knowledge.  You can watch some videos on youtube regarding basic of crypto trading. Crypto traing is totally different than Stock market trading. Stock market analysis does not work in Crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
I think trading is really difficult, even if you read, watch lots of stuff and learn basic trading, that would still not make much difference. Traders should have huge experience in crypto trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
I think people dont need to have adviser in basic trading because it is too easy to fo buy and selling a coin. I think also now people are too malicious picking a coin to buy and hold it was due to many coin are not increasing its value instead their value is continuous to fall down until it will dead
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
My trick is to use demo accounts. Theory is great but you can’t understand how it all works until you start trading. Begin with free money, try to analyze the process and make predictions. Switch to real money only when you have a stable success.
Always the best way to start to be able to gain confidence over time. Actually, it is always imperative to learn some certain basics on how to use some indicators, what people have used in the past, how it works for them, ways to do market analysis and so on, which from there you will be able to formulate your own strategy as time goes on and build on that strategy to get the best result.

Now, building on a strategy to gain confidence can take some time which is why demo account can be used in practicing, seeing what you are able to achieve over time, learn from your mistakes, before eventually hitting the main market with real funds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:33:44 AM
Those who are new in crypto i can teach you some basic trading just reach me in telegram https://t.me/SatoshiQueen or if you want to learn it in your self you can read some basic trading here https://babypips.com i am sure that people are new to crypto can learn a lot from their.
It's one of the best bands I've ever been to. Members are very active and always guide the best for newbies. I am very grateful for this and I think new investors should join this group to understand more about the Crypto market.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
September 14, 2018, 12:15:18 AM
Those who are new in crypto i can teach you some basic trading just reach me in telegram https://t.me/SatoshiQueen or if you want to learn it in your self you can read some basic trading here https://babypips.com i am sure that people are new to crypto can learn a lot from their.
Well, I have been taking this group for a while and what they share is very helpful. I started trading two months ago and I made $ 400. That was not a big money but I felt quite successful. They are the ones who advise me and I hope our team will be better in the future.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 11:50:25 PM
You can learn how to trade via youtube channel where they will show you how to trade and how to register to trade at the exchange. you should learn basic trading
copper member
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 10:05:15 PM
If you want to learn basic trading this is the great thread to all beginner.basic trading is significant and we can not overpass it.forasmuch as you will not stay without having the basic knowledge.
Activity: 94
September 13, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
I see on the https://babypips.com site similar to cryptocurrency trading, yeah I know it's forex trading, this can add to the prediction of asset price movements in the market.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 13, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
You might have heard Buy Low and Sell High a lot of times but its easier said than done specially in times like we have now when price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are not moving that much, but one thing that you need to learn in trading is you need to stick to your plan. If you plan to Sell ETH when it reached $200 then Sell when it reached $200, do't wait for it to reach $205 thinking to earn more, stick to your plan.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 13, 2018, 07:12:32 PM
In my opinion, just set up your mind on trading if you want to do this. Then try to get your own research. Because,it is the only way of making more money. Nobody can say anything surely so you need to be more confident here.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
Hi mate. Check CryptoCred's videos, he has been learning from the best in the game and he makes the info very clear and well structured
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
if you want to learn basic trading you have to know the coin price that is active in its price movements, we must be smart in buying coins, don't let us lose in trading.
Basic trading knowledge is very important and it is almost the same as that of traditional trading though both are same for basic knowledge but trading with crypto is very easy and profitable and you can handle everything from your office or home. Always try to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum for long term and other coins like Litecoin for short term and learn to know about selling and buying timings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
 Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience in implementing them. Because what you need to know to start day trading. I think to learn basic trading then open a stock broker account. Find a good online stock broker and open an account. Read books, Read articles, learn to analyze, practice trading. Other ways to learn and practice trading.
Activity: 34
September 10, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
My trick is to use demo accounts. Theory is great but you can’t understand how it all works until you start trading. Begin with free money, try to analyze the process and make predictions. Switch to real money only when you have a stable success.
Activity: 163
August 29, 2018, 02:36:36 AM
if you want to learn basic trading you have to know the coin price that is active in its price movements, we must be smart in buying coins, don't let us lose in trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:38:41 PM
Apart of basic trading is technical analysis that consist of skill how to use and to know function of indicator, to understanding price pattern and candlestick pattern. And also how to determine support and resistance area by learn and looking in to historycal previous price of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: