Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~🌟 █🌟 Want to learn how to make $5k-10k+ a month trading bitcoin?~~🌟 █�� - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Are your trading guide only for Bitcoin? Not for trading Bitcoin/Altcoin is right? I very interesting your thread but I need find some method helps me improve my skill in trading crypto, about skill buy/sell Bitcoin and earning profit with exchange rate difference I know it Smiley

This guide is specifically for buying/selling bitcoin (not alts) on Localbitcoins.com and Paxful.com. I do trade alts on exchanges such as Poloniex/Bittrex but I don't have the necessary experience/expertise to write a guide on that. And to be honest, trading in that manner with alts is a much more speculative gamble as opposed to the guaranteed income strategies that I will pose in my guide.

For 0.1btc we can purchase a trading guide, written by you?

Yes, that is correct. This will be a highly detailed guide on how you can sell your bitcoins safely on Localbitcoins.com/Paxful.com for +5-10% and then the methods of reacquiring the bitcoins for -1 to +1%.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For 0.1btc we can purchase a trading guide, written by you?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Are your trading guide only for Bitcoin? Not for trading Bitcoin/Altcoin is right? I very interesting your thread but I need find some method helps me improve my skill in trading crypto, about skill buy/sell Bitcoin and earning profit with exchange rate difference I know it Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
Just curious after looking into this topic. I am always getting amazed to learn something informative. Some couple of weeks have passed, I tried to hunt more knowledge about trading. It's always welcome from my part get some tips overall this platform.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
0.1 BTC is okay if it contains the information you say
legendary
definitely YES, and the price looks good too ! Wink
When this will be available???

I have a rough draft for the guide right now, and I think that if I dedicate my weekend to it, I will have a finished product ready for you guys by Sunday night or Monday morning. Stay tuned
Activity: 186
Merit: 11
definitely YES, and the price looks good too ! Wink
When this will be available???
legendary
Yes! Price?

Good job man. really you have do this with awesomeness. however, will you guide us free? or take charge for this from us? I am also a crypto trader but not a regular trader.every week i make some money with my trade.but it will be nice if you share your strategy with us.

Had been looking for this from a few days. I need to learn more about trading cryptos and strategies that work and strategies that don't.
When and how are you going to start this and are you willing to provide this service for free or are you going to charge for it. You should have mentioned this in your post as you know that this will be the first question you will be getting from us. Really curious to know why your trading journey is over. Trading is so much fun.

Hey guys, so since this guide's strategies will be IN DEPTH and since I've lost $1000s over the past 3 years to learn the right way of trading, I will definitely be charging for it. Here's a link that shows how much Pro Traders such as myself charge for their consulting services BY THE HOUR.

https://wwwlocalbitcoins.info/product-category/consulting/

I think 0.1 BTC for a guide that comprehensively covers everything and offers lifetime support for an extra 0.1 BTC would be more than fair. What do you guys think?

Once again, this is not a buying and selling cryptos gamble where you analyzing charts. This is will show how you can guarantee a 5-7% return on your BTC every single day by safely selling for a USD margin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Had been looking for this from a few days. I need to learn more about trading cryptos and strategies that work and strategies that don't.
When and how are you going to start this and are you willing to provide this service for free or are you going to charge for it. You should have mentioned this in your post as you know that this will be the first question you will be getting from us. Really curious to know why your trading journey is over. Trading is so much fun.
legendary
Posted by hacker. Account recovered 4/27/2020.
Pages:
Jump to: