Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to learn trading - page 7. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 02, 2019, 06:40:40 AM
Hello guys! Well, I have known about crypto for a while, but never really gone into trading.
Recently I got an interest in crypto trading but didn't know anything about it. So, If anyone here can guide me from where to start and learn about trading?
Do tell me if there is any course available online, free or paid? Maybe in Udemy?
Would be a real help. Thanks!
Go and search for video tutorial about trading about crypot currency .  
there is also blog tutorial that give basics learning about trading crypto and risk . that should be the first you need to know .
Any specific blog you are talking about? Thanks for replying.
October 02, 2019, 06:39:43 AM
Hello guys! Well, I have known about crypto for a while, but never really gone into trading.
Recently I got an interest in crypto trading but didn't know anything about it. So, If anyone here can guide me from where to start and learn about trading?
Do tell me if there is any course available online, free or paid? Maybe in Udemy?

There's many videos on Youtube of people using different technical analysis techniques and successfully trading with them. To start, I would learn about Bollinger bands and RSI. Don't pay for any courses. It's all freely available on Youtube. I'm sure once you watch a video on Bollinger bands, there will be many other techniques that pop up under the recommended on the right. Just follow those and learn all you can. Then, just start with a low amount(something like $100 or whatever you can afford to lose) and give it a shot.

Bollinger Bands and RSI. I will look for it. Thank you so much!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
October 02, 2019, 06:29:20 AM
A trader learn more to this forum and I know it because Im a trader and my knowledge grow because reading information about the trading in different ways of startegy and anything. Many people are watching videos that can help for them to analyze and understand well the trading because in videos you can actual saw the real happen in trading but you just visit in any thread and you will find out what you are looking for.

Funny how you talk about learning and growing using this forum and youtube .. as a trader. I wonder why you couldn't use the same resources to learn how to construct a meaningful sentence in English without sounding like you are writing as if you are drunk.

Let me push you in the right direction.

Head over to : The Fit to Talk English project and visit JetCash's forum here : FittoTalk.com

Maybe you would learn a thing or two.

PS :

@OP sorry for the offtopic rant.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 02, 2019, 06:16:23 AM
A trader learn more to this forum and I know it because Im a trader and my knowledge grow because reading information about the trading in different ways of startegy and anything. Many people are watching videos that can help for them to analyze and understand well the trading because in videos you can actual saw the real happen in trading but you just visit in any thread and you will find out what you are looking for.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 02, 2019, 05:56:30 AM

There's many videos on Youtube of people using different technical analysis techniques and successfully trading with them. To start, I would learn about Bollinger bands and RSI. Don't pay for any courses. It's all freely available on Youtube. I'm sure once you watch a video on Bollinger bands, there will be many other techniques that pop up under the recommended on the right. Just follow those and learn all you can. Then, just start with a low amount(something like $100 or whatever you can afford to lose) and give it a shot.
Considering the abundance of resources I think there is no need to pay additional money. Knowledge is not enough to make profits by trading, knowledge is the first step. Once you get enough information, you need to gain experience and noone can teach you. Experience is the another important thing that you will get as trade. It is also important to manage your feelings. You should name them as first, second, third steps then take the steps successfully.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
October 02, 2019, 06:04:05 AM
Yo.

It can look like a daunting subject but go ahead and give this course a spin : https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-cryptocurrency-trading-course

Every myth about crypto trading would be busted and you would be well on your way to make $$ by trading the way you want.

Once you are done with that, go sign up on www.suubee.com - You can even follow expert traders and all their open positions.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 02, 2019, 05:41:18 AM

October 02, 2019, 05:13:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: