Pages:
Author

Topic: want to make my own Crypto but not too sure where to start - page 2. (Read 1582 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
You can make a new coin easily on NXT's Monetary System.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hey there folks, not sure if this is the right thread so if it isn't please feel free to move it where it belongs thanks.

I am looking into creating my own Crypto and after some research I have found numerous cloning sites, but I don't like making a clone of something that already exists.

During my free time when I'm not mining I make my own game and as such I want to create a currency around Indie Game Development, now I made a FreeCoin clone to try it out with a base value of 500 coins (coincreator.net) and it built my coin (hosted free for a day) the IndieBit, Now I want to look into making this coin a reality so Indie Game Dev's have a currency to call their own and people can pay Indie Dev's with this new altcoin.

The Indie community is huge at the moment with various Indie's on Steam, Xbox and many other platform's so having a centralized currency purely for these people would be awesome.

If anyone could provide me with some help or advice on where to start please reply.

Many Thanks
Daniel
New to Mining
Pages:
Jump to: