Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to Make Your Own CryptoCurrency? Starting at 0.00BTC.(OFFER ON) VISIT ASAP! - page 3. (Read 11367 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AltcoinWarrior.com
Are you willing to adapt the Zerocoin protocol? If so, how much extra?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Now Making all Algorithms, such as Scrypt N Adaptive, Scrypt Jane, SHA 3, SHA 256, SHAvite 3.
With Options Such as: POS, POW, POS+POW
Also Combination Algorithms can be made.

Everything can be Inclusive or Exclusive of Kimoto Gravity Well.
Dont spend your time and money. This user anush3070 is SCAMMER!! In no case do not make prepayment - you never get refund or finished job!!!! This Fucking loser and scammer gives day by day only empty promises !

The thread Mentions Post Payment. A newbie calling me a Scammer. ok.
2nd. I delivered you mac wallet, Windows wallet, bce, node and all.
Still abusing me and calling me a scammer because you dont know to mine nor do you know to add nodes. :|

We obviously tried to help as well as wanted to help. But your abuses are so very unending.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Dont spend your time and money. This user anush3070 is SCAMMER!! In no case do not make prepayment - you never get refund or finished job!!!! This Fucking loser and scammer gives day by day only empty promises !
We are soon Launching the Website Smiley
Activity: 154
Price is also good and the payment option (postpay) is also good
Activity: 210
This is my review regarding this guy:

For sure he has a deep understanding on how the cryptocurrencies work, otherwise he would not be able to do what I have asked him to.
Besides that, he goes beyond what you are asking, to make sure you will get what you want.

Young and bright mind, with a good attention to detail, as long as you are concise and you know what you want.
Certainly I would ask him again for a service !

Activity: 2
would it be possible for you to post or PM me with some examples of Plan 3 or 4 that have been implemented?
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Great service! Smiley Keep it up. Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 140
Which proof-of-work systems do you support? In order to create a meaningful clone, some parameters should be different. Little programming experience is enough to do a good scrypt clone, while a deeper understanding of number theory is required to make a good Primecoin clone (unless you have other ideas like Datacoin's data storage and Bernankoin's printing model).
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
I've always wanted to have my own cryptocurrency as I want a piece of the action now.As a Pro filmmaker anything that helps get my name out there and my works recognised is all ok by me.I want a cheap option that just includes 1 pool only (I don't like fragmentation with multiple pools.) a PC/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS wallet and based on SHA-256 tech as I'm fedup with not being able to mine lots of coins with my Ant miner with all the other coins (no premine as it's frowned upon here.I'll mine on the day of release like everyone else) as well as not many coins based on SHA-256 compared to the numerous Scrypt/Scrypt-Jane,etc coins available today.

Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Theres already a lot altcoin ! no body will buy them !
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Doing it for just 0.1 BTC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5189736

Give it a view.

Ohk. but we provide it in packages with multiple things.But we will look into this
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Interested Members can PM Me or Reply to this Thread. Smiley
CLOSED!

Only Existing Customers will be Served.
Pages:
Jump to: