Pages:
Author

Topic: want trade by bot what do you think are you with bots or not - page 4. (Read 833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
you must first start learning how to trade on your own.
then you have to trade for a moderate amount of it, I say at least 6 months to 1 year longer if we are in an overall altcoin pumping season up to 2 years.
and you have to have successful results overall during that time.

then after this amount of time and experience, if you felt the need to use a bot then seek out your options but if you are just starting and want to jump in with a bot let me tell you now that you are going to start losing a lot of money soon. bot is not going to perform magic for you if you don't have the experience to ride the market waves.
and things like RSI,... and generally anything TA related is not a predicting machine that you can automate your trades by "linking the bot" to these things!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
A bot is a tool, an extension. If you are a good trader, a bot can help you. If you are not, the bot wil wreck you...

If you automate chaos, you get automated chaos.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I don't think that is a good idea, its really hard to set the bot and you need strategy to set it, so you can't trade using bot if you are beginner, its better to trade by yourself, train your skill and build your experience, the result of using bot might be disappointing, many people think bot is going to make you having passive income but the reality is, its hard to make profit using bot
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
I do not use bots and have never tried to learn about it. It seems that trading floors create virtual volumes by installing the bot trade into it. It looks better when users know the operation of that platform. Bot is really useful when replacing people working 24/7
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
want trade by bot what do you  think  are you with bots or not
i have idea to link my bot to indicators like rsi example if it hit 20 buy if   hit 60 sell something like this

I hard about like this couple of months ago. but i have a question if a bot indicate when market going down and when it's up then don't you think people never don't want learn about trading. Everyone install or buy that bot to trade. I think it's too much risky for sensitive trade like crypto. And it's better to way from that kinda tricks.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Trading bots are useful if you are good at predicting numbers, you should learn when to sell and when to buy.
Trading platforms make it easier for you to work and reduce fears if you can’t control your feelings. "Playing from the safe side."
If you are good at guessing why do not go to Las Vegas and play monopoly game.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
i have idea to link my bot to indicators like rsi example if it hit 20 buy if   hit 60 sell something like this

I'm not using any bot, but I heard most of the time in trading discussion this bot. In my idea about this, bot will work for you to give profit if you are traders here. But I doubt it is true, because if all bot users get profit in it for sure no one will do trade anymore in the actual platform. In short, its not precise and uniform that will give earnings to any bot users. It can only wreck your capital in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

That's a terrible strategy. It won't work manually and it won't work with a bot either. The key to trading (manually or with bots/scripts) is employing different strategies for different conditions: uptrends, downtrends, ranging markets, and everything in between. With a bot, that means tweaking the parameters regularly so it can properly repair its positions. It's harder work than most people think.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351

Most bots work like that. You set up an indicator, the logic, and then let the computer do the calculations for you.
It is good for you if you're a day trader, and you can get it for free if you use open-source trading bot like Gekko or Zenbot. But you need to set it up by yourself.

Is it always good to use a bot? Not really.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Lol!! Trading bots are not money making machines!! They can't take decisions unless you do!! If you pre build logic within the bot and the market is not in your favor, then you will loose money!

I don't know if we already have a trading bot intelligent enough to take decision based on market dynamics or not, probably a more veteran trader will be able to answer this! But I prefer to use my own brain based on market dynamics and take decisions accordingly!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Not 100% sure what you're trying to say, but using bots can work, if you're already a decent trader in the first place. Hopefully you don't think trading bots as something that you run once and make you money forever, because traders alter their bots A LOT. It just automates some things, but definitely not everything.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: