Pages:
Author

Topic: Wanted - 'old-normal' nation - page 2. (Read 596 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 31, 2020, 08:37:14 AM
a good nation. is one without idiots

Now you are telling us that you are part of the reason why the UK is failing.

Cheesy

So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Don't know much about the situation in Iceland but Switzerland used to be consider a safe haven especially with their banking system, until they were pressured into submission by the international Jewish lobby supported by the US.
https://www.thelocal.ch/20130715/swiss-banks-pay-1-24-billion-to-holocaust-victims

The same lobby is now trying to put pressure on Poland.
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/us-senate-urges-poland-to-compensate-jewish-property-confiscated-by-the-nazis-1.487207

In both cases the media was trying to show Jews as victims and countries that hold this former Jewish property as debtors, which they were not.
According to the international law, abandoned property is taken over by the state.
The case proves that your property can be taken away from you if enough outside pressure is put on your country, even when a country used to be seen as safe and independent like Switzerland.

As for Swedes, they showed no spine during the migrant crisis. They do what the Union demands of them.

In some ways all nations are deteriorating somewhat. But Switzerland still has some great thinkers. Andreas Kalcker is one of these https://andreaskalcker.com/en/. He has clarified the cure for Covid for us https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a.

Cool

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
May 31, 2020, 08:21:33 AM
So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Don't know much about the situation in Iceland but Switzerland used to be consider a safe haven especially with their banking system, until they were pressured into submission by the international Jewish lobby supported by the US.
https://www.thelocal.ch/20130715/swiss-banks-pay-1-24-billion-to-holocaust-victims

The same lobby is now trying to put pressure on Poland.
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/us-senate-urges-poland-to-compensate-jewish-property-confiscated-by-the-nazis-1.487207

In both cases the media was trying to show Jews as victims and countries that hold this former Jewish property as debtors, which they were not.
According to the international law, abandoned property is taken over by the state.
The case proves that your property can be taken away from you if enough outside pressure is put on your country, even when a country used to be seen as safe and independent like Switzerland.

As for Swedes, they showed no spine during the migrant crisis. They do what the Union demands of them.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
May 31, 2020, 02:18:15 AM
a good nation. is one without idiots

take for instance certain people that think viruses are not real and people dont die and call it a scamdemic to try and promote people to go on protests..
the trolll of all this is the ones that promote 'scandemic' want the protests and riots to trigger government reaction to then try to make the government implement stricter rules.

i said this many weeks ago. and it seems idiots dont realise they are the cause of their own restriction.

if someone asks to nicely to stand 2metres apart and try to get food delivered rather then try dry humping every person in a store.. life would be peaceful.
but no.. idiots GET TOLD(yes its not their original thought they are repeating other idiots) to go against helpful advice. which then makes government need to intervene more for the protection of the majority that are trying to be safe.

idiots dont think for themselves and just allow themselves to be swayed by some media article that has subliminally or not so subtly told them what to do.

these idiots are easy to spot because they use certain buzzwords that are popular in certain troll/media sources. you can tell because if you question them they cant come up with a independent answer or even a well researched answer. they just want to copy and paste someone else's opinion.

these idiots should never be allowed in a new nation designed for be 'worth a shit'

people that think these riots are about racism dont realise its mostly white fox news viewers that get angry.
its organised by 'for profit' trolls that need donations for their brand.

but i bet the idiots reading this wont realise this is about them. they wont even have the brain cell required to realise their mistakes, and realise its time they change. but instead. have that angry itch desperate to hit the reply button and play the victim card

so if your still reading this. dont reply. just realise your post history contains alot of this scripted buzzword crap of troll rhetoric from someone else's thoughts. and realise you need to stop and take some time to actually have an original thought.

remember. other people have been telling you to risk your criminal record, your health, your employment by telling you that you should protest/riot. but i bet you wont see them standing next to you. they will stay comfortable in their faux media studio or in their basement typing away.

so again dont reply. just dont be part of the sheep nation. then and only then will you start to see the nation thats worth a crap. (when you stop being part of the idiot nation)

heres some more advice
if hospitals are filing up with new patients with a new disease. but you prefer to read scripts that its a scam.. the thing your reading is the scam.
if your seeing someone die due to a cop. but you prefer to read scripts about historical events 70 years ago as the cause. what your reading is the scam.
if your being told to risk your health, being told to risk getting a criminal record, being told that while no one has ever shot at you. to buy a gun and threaten to shoot people. what your reading is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 30, 2020, 03:37:31 PM

Has anyone else here been thinking about and researching what countries might be worth a shit in light of the covid-19 scamdemic?  That is to say, the reaction of the peeps and of the governments to it?  I have to a degree, and it's mighty depressing.  This thread might be to 'compare notes' if anyone else is doing the same kinds of research.

Looks like the country I'm from (the U.S.) is entering the promised '2nd wave'.  Namely race wars and martial law.  I got out of there in time and set up shop in a SE Asian nation, but it's got it's own set of issues.  Seems to me that any nation which is in debt has very little say in what policies are imposed on it's population and this country (which I don't feel liberty to name) has this problem in spades.  Also, like most such countries, it has a healthy level of endemic corruption which is probably not an unrelated issue, and it may work out in my favor anyway which was part of my calculus when moving here.  On top of these problems, the population is notorious for being conformist and seem quite tolerant of abuse in addition to showing no real inclination to dig in and trying to understand the roots of their problems.  I'm trying to be polite and not use the sheeple term...

In spite of my critique I'm still not sure I didn't make the best choice, but I've been looking at other possible options.  I always planned to have a 'third option' anyway.  It does seem to me that if there were a country which had the wherewithal and ability to call bullshit on the 'new normal' they probably could entice a strong contingent of people who have both means and talent, and thereby set themselves up pretty well to be competitive going forward.  So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Looks like the 'new normal' will involve the belt-and-road initiative.  Any country in the line between China and Israel would be one I'd tend to want to stay away from, and most of these countries (most of SE Asian, Myanmar, etc) performed rather dismally in the scamdemic protocols anyway.

As an American (for the time being anyway) I'd want to steer clear if any of the 5-I's countries, and here again, they showed as much or more of a totalitarian and anti-scientific streak as anyone.  Seems that most of these 'developed countries' are well under the control of (((them))).  Malaysia shines above in this respect, but they were as stupid as the rest in their lockdown procedures.  South Korea has, according to the ADL, a relatively sophisticated understanding of (((that problem))) but is full of weird cults, and just flying over the place screams Agenda 21.

Probably my biggest issue would be that I don't want to take Bill Gate's new and necessarily poorly tested mRNA vaccine and ID2020 'mark'.  And I want to use cash when I want to use cash and want to be able to buy and sell even without said 'mark'.  Any country where the populous feels that these are 'fighting issues' would be great to know about.

Anyway, if someone lives in a place where the leadership to a relatively high level is calling bullshit on the globalist billionaire's plans, I'd love to hear it.  I thought it was great that the Tanzanian president instructed his people to use the W.H.O. covid test kits on a goat and on a papaya...and unsurprising that both ended up having the disease.  That is the kind of healthy skepticism I'd be looking for in both the people and the leadership.

Pages:
Jump to: