Pages:
Author

Topic: ¶¶¶Wanted to create a faucet °Need help° - page 2. (Read 1333 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello every one

I wanted to create a faucet where people will get recharge on their numbers except btc.
Do you like my idea?
Would i get some traffic to my faucets.?
Will this faucets will be a successful? As i know already a lot of fauctes are running this time.

Thansk

You haven't expressed enough here for anyone to know what you mean.

Im providing here topup (mobile recharge service: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/piikocom-online-topup-service-100countries-accepted-lowest-rates-780248)
Now i wanted to create a faucet where people will be get paid when they will reach the min amount in form of topup.

If that's the case what does it have to do with bitcoin? How would people even reach enough to be able to withdraw a top up? Most faucets earn cents and aren't mobile to ups at least $10? I'd stick with offering bitcoins but maybe you could advertise your service on the site.

You will earn in btc when you complete a faucet.  In most cases the min topup amount is round .5$. I think one can make it with in a weak.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello every one

I wanted to create a faucet where people will get recharge on their numbers except btc.
Do you like my idea?
Will this faucets will be a successful? As i know already a lot of fauctes are running this time.

Thansk

Im providing here topup (mobile recharge service: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/piikocom-online-topup-service-100countries-accepted-lowest-rates-780248)
Now i wanted to create a faucet where people will be get paid when they will reach the min amount in form of topup.

If that's the case what does it have to do with bitcoin? How would people even reach enough to be able to withdraw a top up? Most faucets earn cents and aren't mobile to ups at least $10? I'd stick with offering bitcoins but maybe you could advertise your service on the site.
legendary
Nice idea, but minimum recharge amount is quite big right? In my country, the smallest amount is 0.5$
Do you expect people to claim several times before get the recharge?

Yeah withdrawal amount is quite big. In most countries it will be more than 1$. In this case i think i should have to consider btc withdrawal also
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Nice idea, but minimum recharge amount is quite big right? In my country, the smallest amount is 0.5$
Do you expect people to claim several times before get the recharge?
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Hello every one

Do you like my idea?

Thansk

In that case it is unique - however, is there a large enough market to make it to where you can make money from it?
legendary
Hello every one

Do you like my idea?

Thansk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
Yes I'm confused also. What do you mean by 'recharge'? Also do you mean accept and not except? Please clarify and people may be able top offer more opinions.

I think he means topping up phones.

That'd be a unique service
M83
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes I'm confused also. What do you mean by 'recharge'? Also do you mean accept and not except? Please clarify and people may be able top offer more opinions.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Hello every one

Do you like my idea?

Thansk

legendary
Hello every one

Do you like my idea?

Thansk
Pages:
Jump to: