Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎 [WANTED] YouTube Reviewers | Earn $100 - $1400 USDT - TEAProject.org 💎💎 - page 3. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
@gooders discussing with you on TG, thanks for applying

@Ikaur122 your video would be a good fit for the following payment structure:

• $25 when your views pass 100.
• Another $25 when the views pass 500.
• Another $50 when the views pass 1000.

Note that this will be paid at the end of the contest. Our epoch 4 contest starts in early October and ends 2 weeks later, so you'll have about 7-10 days in which to make the video.

You are free to join our Telegram. I will send a dm to discuss further after you join.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Hi

My Youtube channel is - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1pGAixmLS5UzgPsAUWrPA

And Am ready to make a video and Share with you here

What else Info required for sending reward please tell so i update here. with Video Link
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
www.cd3d.app
Hello, TEAProject.org 💎💎

My Forum Username: gooders
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gooders-2707676
ERC20&BSC Wallet Address: 0x795E281E1d86eb8C56A77d3FA3ef067684013ed0
Telegram: @snilok1901
YouTube Channel Name: Finance Ideas (Финaнcoвaя cвoбoдa)
I will make a video: in English

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiS65cJnFjfOdJtxDpBi-3g
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

The TEA Project is having its 3rd mining contest in 2 months. The contest will run 2 weeks and the rewards are even bigger this time:

• $2000 USDT split among the top performers on our mining contest leader board.
• $25 - $100 guaranteed for YouTubers who create a video reaching an achievable number of views (100 / 500 / 1000).
• $700 - $1400 USDT in bonuses paid out to YouTubers.

Are you a YouTuber who speaks fluent English? Then here's some incentives to join our contest!

We want you to make a video touching on some aspect of the TEA Project and encouraging your subscribers to join our contest. Your payout will be based on number of views your video achieves. The video must be least 2 minutes long, and the audio quality must be good - no mumbling, white noise, heavy accents.

1. For YouTubers with enough subscribers to reach 1000+ views:
• You'll be paid $100 when your views pass 1000.
• Additionally, you'll be qualified for the $100 bonus payments (based on % increase in views) every 1-2 days.

2. For YouTubers with a smaller number of subscribers, you'll be paid:
• $25 when your views pass 100.
• Another $25 when the views pass 500.
• Another $50 when the views pass 1000.

Smaller channels are not eligible for the $100 bonuses.

All YouTubers are also eligible to join our mining contest where your video will be featured. This is a chance for some exposure as well as winning a share of the $2000 USDT in prizes.

If you're interested, leave a link to your YouTube channel in the comments. You can also reach out to us on Telegram.

Click on the image below to learn more about the TEA Project and instructions for making the video:

Pages:
Jump to: