Pages:
Author

Topic: War against Iran is (not) necessary because... - page 2. (Read 1295 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.

Apart from isolated incidents, there have been no proof to link the Iranian authorities to terrorism. On the other hand, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world is the NATO and its allies (especially Turkey and the GCC). For example, the NATO is currently supporting the "moderate terrorists" against the secular regime of Bashar al Assad in Syria. 
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Gotta say Iran is one of the very few Muslim countries I don't dislike. It is opposed to Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist states and that's already a plus. The government is very oppressive but it seems the population is civilized and the cities / landscape marvelous to behold and experience. Might even visit Iran within a couple of years ... !

I'd agree with you. Unlike the GCC nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Iran does not spend its petro-dollars to encourage radical Islamism in the third world nations (such as Pakistan and Bangladesh). They enforce the strict Islamic law inside Iran, but they don't bother about the other nations.

Its already been discussed that Iran does fund terrorism I'm not sure if they openly encourage radical Islam though but they do and have funded terrorism in the past.
And now with the new nuke deal I assume they will start funding more and more terrorists.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

Iran does have many people who practice Wahhabism. Yes they are much more forward thinking and westernized but still have a large Wahhabist population.

And are oppressing like almost every one in the region the nice, warm kind and fuzzy Kurds... Is it good to be Christians in Iran? Or jew? I am sure it would be better once defragmented ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Iran does have many people who practice Wahhabism. Yes they are much more forward thinking and westernized but still have a large Wahhabist population.

Under Californian or Colorado law it would be perfect! One limitation in this war no DU. I am sure the Russian allied with Iran because of some nefarious plan in the background...
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
1) it will nuke isreal
2) it will nuke Saudi Arabia
3) it will nuke itself
4) it's impossible to do business with the mullahs there is no jurisdictional stability and too much corruption
5) it's fun when the goal is total destruction when taking all living things there as ennemies to be obliterate
6) good training
7) good tv shows
Cool good movies later
9) to free the women ;-)
10) it's a nice destination to visit
11) take revenge for all the fallen in Irak because the Shia are one block
12) liberate Iraq from Iranian control
13) test new weapons and tactics
14) make money rebuilding the country
15) the fun of war, advancement and other opportunity to apply the training
16) show the world who has the deadliest military force ever assembled
17) sending people to the afterlife in mass
18) getting the gas and oil for free

Your opinions? Can you add more? Or are you a supporter of the Shia?

Pages:
Jump to: