Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam - page 27. (Read 26682 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 01:00:44 PM
gotta love the 'exploding' cheerleaders...  Grin

It does not matter if Authorship pays out 10% of the people who supported them or 40% or 60% (that's about the current number).

It might reduce the noise and increase the pep talk from the corrupt, but you are still a scam unless you pay out what you promised.

This.

4 days now and not a word from them. Let's see if they are real scammers.
Activity: 43
September 29, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
Shit son, I just look up how much my 1000 something ats worth in etherdelta and the damn thing only worth 11 dollar  Roll Eyes I guess I'm just gonna hold it for collection
Activity: 56
September 29, 2017, 10:56:49 AM
gotta love the 'exploding' cheerleaders...  Grin

It does not matter if Authorship pays out 10% of the people who supported them or 40% or 60% (that's about the current number).

It might reduce the noise and increase the pep talk from the corrupt, but you are still a scam unless you pay out what you promised.
Activity: 1
September 29, 2017, 09:38:53 AM
I got 685 ATS  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

Sell at Bittrex and Poloniex. And 2018 at Vircurex  Grin  I think the token will explode 

i'll let them sit in my wallet, gonna make a pretty dust collector lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 09:35:56 AM
someone offers me $0.something/1 ats.

imma hold it.

Way too much Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I hope it will cost more than 1 dollar per 1 ATS coin by December. Will see, when it show up on big exchanges
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 29, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

imma hold it.

Sell at Bittrex and Poloniex. And 2018 at Vircurex  Grin  I think the token will explode 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

imma hold it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 29, 2017, 09:24:29 AM
I saw a gut who was selling his ATS tokens 1$ for 1 ATS))))) That's hilarious

this is way too cheap! 2 $ costs the token in december 2017 and all hodl will be rich. just bought 10000 again at etherdelta.
whoever does not possess these tots will not become rich . the token is a must have token  Grin
September 29, 2017, 09:01:20 AM
I saw a gut who was selling his ATS tokens 1$ for 1 ATS))))) That's hilarious
Activity: 854
September 29, 2017, 08:32:25 AM
If this ATS is already considered as sh*t coin, why I am receiving so much offer to buy my ATS?. Because of that, I get more curious and decided just to hold it. Lol
If I have available funds then I'm surely buying those coins. I invested all of my funds in ATS. Nothing changed with my perception about the project. Once I cashout funds from other bounty campaigns I joined then I will buy a lot of ATS from other people.

I actually become a middleman in a transaction. 1000 ATS sold for 8 Dollars. Lucky guy. Could have been me.
September 29, 2017, 08:26:59 AM
When are they going to appear on big exchanges???
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 29, 2017, 08:18:23 AM
I will TOKEN MY (Authorship Token)
Standard ERC-20 tokens also do not sell. Since secret powers are interested in this and the course will rise to 2 $ in 2018 and all token holders are then happy .  The big token ATS brotherhood will already push the course  Grin
Activity: 350
September 29, 2017, 08:03:05 AM
If this ATS is already considered as sh*t coin, why I am receiving so much offer to buy my ATS?. Because of that, I get more curious and decided just to hold it. Lol
Activity: 74
September 29, 2017, 06:34:47 AM
4 days now and they did almost nothing. That "24-48 hours" is another lie. Have they really intended not to pay the remaining people?

Their communication now is the worst, only a blog post with some minimal/untrue info. I feel bad for the people who invested in this.
answer is for those who do not understand why they did not get their 75 tokens.
Now the market price of 75 tokens is less than 90 cents, to send these 90 cents to you, team authorship need to spend 1/3 of the price of the token on gas.
Here is the last payment of 75 tokens:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc4662343f91e4abe7210bded88597aba308b453fb18c533b56814c97314794f0
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.001086036 Ether ($0.33)
Activity: 42
September 29, 2017, 06:05:38 AM
4 days now and they did almost nothing. That "24-48 hours" is another lie. Have they really intended not to pay the remaining people?

Their communication now is the worst, only a blog post with some minimal/untrue info. I feel bad for the people who invested in this.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 29, 2017, 05:53:43 AM
No wonder there's a thread for this.
A lot complained from ATS team. I don't know how they handle such project.
Just too bad for all those that received a success email that they will receive the ATS tokens.
But nothing yet appeared up until now.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 29, 2017, 05:49:33 AM
These ICOS  are now coming like mushrooms during rainy season..  Most of Mushrooms are poisonous and few are edible. So do ICOs.

Whats the reason people are buying ICO ? Is it same as you are pre investing in a company going to register.
As long as money send is in ESCROW .. it could be ok.. Otherwise its a blind faith on those ANN page Roll Eyes

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
September 29, 2017, 05:40:54 AM
Those guys you pushed the ATS to, did they invest in this ico? I hope not, none of the referrals I got invested anything they just promoted these funny guys to others and got interest going. The publicity they got is worth a lot more than the crap coins they're not offering to legit sign ups.

I would be feeling really bad now if anyone I knew invested in this. I actually, having read what these guys were offering, said this is a good product and getting ATS now will be good in the long run. Nolan spineless tool warfield didn't have the balls to own up to this shitfest his team created and even now has put nothing out to say whether the rest of the tokens will be sent out or how they're going to progress going forward. Even advertising the fact they're on ether something current market price of 0.01c means they don't give a shit to investors promising a min price of 0.15c

I have my 900 ATS from referrals. Many referrals I know have nothing even though they're legit, and annoyed they're getting nothing.

As ICO's go, this was a big bag of shit from the moment the bounty ended. Not a scam, just pure incompetence at the most basic level.

Activity: 218
September 29, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
At least if any of the major exchanges gives a platform to these Jokers with ATS we will know that the exchange is a scam too and not to use it.

We will see. But just because their bounty campaign was absolutely disaster (this is probably weak word) it doesn't mean their ICO wasn't successful.
Why should exchanges which will trade ATS be scam?
They will trade absolutely any coin which can make them money.

By the way how many coins should be sent to you?  Cheesy

I don't believe it was incompetence. I believe they did it maliciously to profit from people. If a reputable exchange is willing to put their platform behind a program that willingly decives it backers, that exchange does not care about any customers, and as a result I do not want to deal with them. If someone knowingly does the wrong thing to make a buck you shouldn't deal with them either because sooner rather than later you will get screwed.

BTW I only had a couple of thousands ATS that I never received. That is not the reason I'm pissed off, the reason I'm angry is that I pushed the ATS team in people that trust me, many of them never dealt with an ICO before, and they got screwed.
I didn't cheat, they didn't cheat -they wouldn't know how to cheat if you told them in many cases, but because the ATS team wanted a few extra dollars they screwed all but 2 of them.
If that is the team you are backing, you should buy Dante's inferno and skip to the 7th ring. Get familiar with where you will be spending most of your existence; and that is from someone that does not believe in God or the devil lol.
Pages:
Jump to: