Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam - page 4. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
I really feel cheated by them. Just because I introduced some of my friends to the crypto world and signed up from the same computer (ip) they will not give us evidence.
Where does it make sense to register on the same computer?
We have different e-mail addresses. The ether wallet used is different.

every person often has many email addresses. that is normal. and many also have several wallets. that is right as well. and many have tried to cheat on it. that is also correct. I also do not let anyone on my laptop. that's better and I got all tokens too. all 5,000 tokens are still in my wallet and I'm happy if the course rises perhaps one day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
Authorship, as a project is actually really good. The only bad thing about them, or what's giving them a bad rep right now is how the developers dropped the ball on their bounty. If the bounty payments went successful, we will see a lot of movement regarding ATS. Too bad we will never know anymore as they ruined their own image because of the failed bounty payouts.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
I really feel cheated by them. Just because I introduced some of my friends to the crypto world and signed up from the same computer (ip) they will not give us evidence.
Where does it make sense to register on the same computer?
We have different e-mail addresses. The ether wallet used is different.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Why are you all still complaining about not receiving free tokens? You know that ATS was initially trading for less than a cent (if I remember correctly) once it hit ED. You could have picked up more than the free coins you'd receive via etherdelta for a few bucks. Get over it, guys
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
Authorship Bounty Campaing totally scam, almost none or nobody received their ats free tokens, the cheaters that he talk are the team of scammers of authorship, they only got the ico money and now they will run, out of story. Take care of scams everywhere.............
After or be careful to choose ah. There are many people who are deceitful in the name of encrypted currency. This is disappointing. Some are even listed on smaller exchanges. Of course the exchange is deceptive.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
January 25, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
yes people still call this scam a scam they didnt pay everyone + they have a fake adress
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
Are people still calling this token scam? If you have not paid anything and not given anything how does that amount to scam? There are lots of lazy and slow people in bct. If you have not gotten token you did not pay for, do us a favor please move on with your miserable life, nobody owe you anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
Market Cap = $ 1.940.920 USD

many people are always looking for tokens under 20,000,000 Market Cap. That's the chance to really win with 0.1ETH.
Little eth and high risk. and if the token is worth $ 1 later everyone can be happy.
Today 0.1 ETH = 4347 ATS   Grin     Mai or June = 4347 ATS = $4347  but just maybe  Wink  Wink
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 21, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
The BETA is already working and everyone can check it. Now that should settle the FUD that there's no product and ran away with the funds. There's already a PR on bitcoin.com. There's really not much action at the moment but I hope there will be once we get to the final release of the platform.
they can hire a programme on freelancer for less than 400 $ :p
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:14:57 PM
The BETA is already working and everyone can check it. Now that should settle the FUD that there's no product and ran away with the funds. There's already a PR on bitcoin.com. There's really not much action at the moment but I hope there will be once we get to the final release of the platform.
January 18, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Maybe you want to open a new thread at bitcointalk ! this is what you write on facebook  Wink
the question about a new exchange was answered by the people as follows:

We said WHEN we hear back from the exchanges we'll announce. There's no announcement as we heard back from no exchange yet.

we have to wait. but also on facebook is little information. I do not think anymore if this project will become big in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
This coin was literally a fraction of a penny once it hit Etherdelta. So even if you guys didn't receive your coins through their (sloppy) bounty and referral program, you could have picked up a ton for just a few bucks.
January 16, 2018, 08:26:43 PM
let's see what the next weeks come to news. I think the news will not be announced here but in other forums and channels
I still have many tokens of advertising. I did not buy anything. so i can wait until 2023  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
They've not done a runner with the ico money and working on a beta. And you're still bleating about it so if it was a scam they would be long gone. Just poor marketing and public image. Hope they still keep working on this with the constant negativity thrown their way.
Palestine
January 16, 2018, 01:15:07 AM
Disappointing to see this back at the 3c level again after the great rise last week. Shows how price sensitive this stock is. And the bonus coin fiasco will not go away, devs screwed the pooch no lube real bad on that one. Just shows how one fuck up can lead to many many many hours of wasted productivity.
3c is so high for a know scam shit
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
January 13, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
Disappointing to see this back at the 3c level again after the great rise last week. Shows how price sensitive this stock is. And the bonus coin fiasco will not go away, devs screwed the pooch no lube real bad on that one. Just shows how one fuck up can lead to many many many hours of wasted productivity.
Palestine
January 13, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

lol fraud is real
The bounty campaign ended long time ago. If you didn't received it something was wrong with your account registration. There is nothing else that can be done.
Seen by Authorship.com at 5:00pm
Bahlawan
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 12, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
It is funny that thread opened as a scam and now it is only thread the token has and people is discussing about like it is ann thread.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
I just look up how much my 1000 something ats worth in etherdelta and the damn thing only worth 11 dollar  Roll eyes I guess I'm just gonna hold it for collection
Pages:
Jump to: