Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam - page 45. (Read 26682 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
September 20, 2017, 01:47:12 AM
Mac1as thanks for posting, I've done the earlier withdraw and got the email but no tokens. Friends have done the later withdraw and got the congrats but no email.

Admin for this must be an absolute nightmare, even for seasoned pros who do this for a living, and these guys are total beginners so would be daunting.

I can understand waiting, but do not  want to be one of the legit people who do not get their tokens.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 01:24:36 AM
Quick poll, anyone apply for withdrawal day 1 are you still waiting? FIFO is a concept not being followed by these guys, or they have done it but the tokens are lost through the network for various reasons.

Me and 4 others are still waiting, applied day 1, nothing for all of us. All applied for tokens legit through separate ips.

And if anyone here posts just wait it will come don't bother I want info on this specific question.

I got my withdrawal confirmation on 14 Sep 17:37 CET and still no coins. I should receive almost 2500ATS from referral program. All legit, reflink posted on my favourite PC forum. I didn't receive any further email notifications although I sent them email 2 days ago. Really frustrating not knowing if they count me as legit and pay tokens or not.

var amount = 0;
Hello,

Your withdrawal request was received and will be processed within 2-3 days to the ETH address you provided:

0xtokenaddress
Thank you,

Authorship.com Team

Anyone filed withdrawal form later than me and received tokens already?
Activity: 31
September 20, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
some of my friends received already!
September 20, 2017, 12:32:07 AM
Hey since they restarted the tokens withdrawal again, do they still send out the email if you get the congratulations message on the website? Or are they not sending out the email and you just have to take it as fact you will get the tokens.

The problem with them not sending out the email is there is no proof or confirmation you will still get the tokens. How do you prove to them you have been selected to receive the tokens?
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
September 19, 2017, 11:45:10 PM
Didnt get my tokens too ... Sent an email, hope it'll happens in the few next days
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 11:01:23 PM
Thank you for warring.
Smiley) But you can do anything right now. this ICO is end and dev have their money. We just only can hope he pay back token for us
Activity: 47
September 19, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
Until I receive my tokens this is all a big scam.

I signed up once, and shared my link. I submitted withdrawal first day it was available and received confirmation from Authorship.

Still haven't received any of my tokens though..
aggree, i still not get my token too
Activity: 74
September 19, 2017, 10:14:48 PM
One of my friend and ref. here is patiently waiting for hes token to arrive, he earnd 6k on Bounty campaign. I submited my form the day  before him. so i expected that hes token will arrive today.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
Thank you for warring.
Activity: 33
September 19, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
Looking at this topic, I hurriedly checked my MEW.
Oh, what a thing. 160 ATH was not distributed to my wallet Cry
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 07:05:34 PM
I think ats website has the ceo in a video talking something about the project right? if it is really a big scam project you can identify the person and sue him. there are a lot of hates for the project
Activity: 10
September 19, 2017, 07:05:16 PM
Why the main topic is still closed ?
It's too bad
Activity: 14
September 19, 2017, 07:01:40 PM
Until I receive my tokens this is all a big scam.

I signed up once, and shared my link. I submitted withdrawal first day it was available and received confirmation from Authorship.

Still haven't received any of my tokens though..
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 06:25:59 PM
Come on everyone, it's a scam.
The dev is just trying to cash anonymously and hopes to cash some ATS on top of the eth before he bails.
From what I hear, this will not finish well for many people, including the dev.
Activity: 56
September 19, 2017, 05:12:23 PM
Quick poll, anyone apply for withdrawal day 1 are you still waiting? FIFO is a concept not being followed by these guys, or they have done it but the tokens are lost through the network for various reasons.

Me and 4 others are still waiting, applied day 1, nothing for all of us. All applied for tokens legit through separate ips.

And if anyone here posts just wait it will come don't bother I want info on this specific question.

Successfully submitted withdrawal on first day when the form became available, nothing so far.
From what I have read it seems they pay out email requests faster than the people who carefully and correctly filled the form and were no pain in the ass (until they managed to piss us off).
Emailed my info in today and requested a clarification.
September 19, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Activity: 8
September 19, 2017, 04:50:26 PM
http://s16.imagestime.com/out.php/i1146987_Screenshot20170919224606.png I got them 16th September,now I'm only waiting an exchange website.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 02:04:34 PM
Not receive my ats token yet
It seems they are doing so slow
Activity: 56
September 19, 2017, 12:56:57 PM
Thank Heavens I din't invest in them and I just tried their referral program. and sad to say i was one of those who got scammed by them. The start of  journey to altcoins is freaking bad. first the wallet that i used turned into a scam. this is the site first-eth.info  second this ats tokens. this is why in my experience btc is still the best and cannot be replaced.

yeah, crypto world is full of creeps. However, there are a LOT of legit actual 'altcoins', that do not deserve to be put on the same level as the 'ether tokens' which are way too easy to create and have attracted an insane amount of frauds (Authorship is by far not the worst, as much pissed as I am right now).

Actual altCOINS, like Monero, Litecoin, Zcash, Ether, heck, even Dogecoin  Grin are mostly legit and have proven their worth over a couple of years now. Agreed: Bitcoin is the 'Gold' of the crypto world - they were the first, yet they are totally useless for smaller payments due to the insane fees (hence the Bitcoin Cash fork and many projects like the upcoming Bitcache to make BTC useful again), and they are great for hoarding as long-term investment.

In everyday life I use Ether and Monero and a couple others way more than Bitcoin...

In other news: no news. Today's ATS payment run seems to be over already. A short one it was.
Pages:
Jump to: