Pages:
Author

Topic: {{WARNING}} BiPolarBob account has been resold - page 2. (Read 1123 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
How do you know the account of BPB is resold? Changing the password doesn't automatically mean it has changed hands and BPB always tends to start crazy deals threads. I have seen him ask for loans before albeit for smaller sums but he has always repaid with a nice interest so what's the emergency now that he is asking for 1BTC upfront? BPB has always been a proponent of blindly trusting random people over the Internet  Grin

this just proves how stupid all of you are!!!!!!!!! what more proof is there?

Proof for what? A long con is unfolding soon? People have heads on their shoulders and they are going to burn their own money so just let them do whatever they want. What's in for you for alerting the poor stupid masses anyways?

How do you know PBP has a new owner? You haven't answered my question yet.

Fuck this. you are probably one of his accounts anyway. go ahead and scam the poor stupid masses

I did my part. fuck you stupid homo goat raping dick cheese maggot ass

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Dumb-People
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
How do you know the account of BPB is resold? Changing the password doesn't automatically mean it has changed hands and BPB always tends to start crazy deals threads. I have seen him ask for loans before albeit for smaller sums but he has always repaid with a nice interest so what's the emergency now that he is asking for 1BTC upfront? BPB has always been a proponent of blindly trusting random people over the Internet  Grin

How about you give us a proof that the accout was sold? The transaction and all ( changing password don't count because I also change password time to time for security reason).
Btw, his email hasn't changed so that doesn't make sense if it was indeed a sold account.

I get what you are saying but people around ain't as dumb as you think. They will not give out money if there aren't enough evidence that the person is trusted.
I appreciate you warning us tho.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Proof for what? A long con is unfolding soon? People have heads on their shoulders and they are going to burn their own money so just let them do whatever they want. What's in for you for alerting the poor stupid masses anyways?

How do you know PBP has a new owner? You haven't answered my question yet.

Fuck this. you are probably one of his accounts anyway. go ahead and scam the poor stupid masses

I did my part. fuck you stupid homo goat raping dick cheese maggot ass

How do you know BPB has a new owner? You haven't answered my question yet.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Seems like whenever BPB pops back out a new user comes in and opens a scam accusation about him.

A little late now that he already spent more than 0.5 on giveaway and more than 0.2 on quick loans.

and dont forget he borrowed 2.0BTC so that leaves him with a nice profit

But I am tired of rudeness so here are PURE FACTS

A. Return to forum after long time silent
B. WARNING; ACCOUNT PASSWORD CHANGE
C. WARNING; HE FAIL TO SIGN ANY OLD WALLET OF HIS (many people request this!!)
D. STARTS TAKING OUT LOAN? SO MUCH FOR BEING RICH?

come on people dont be fooled
I did lend him 1 btc after I looked at his posting style which remained the same. Also blazed and one other trusted guy vouched that he was the legit BiPolarBob so I sent him 1 btc and got a nice 0.1 profit within 24 hours. He is a very good person and likes trolling.

He said that it was no risk, and yeah the real BPB always sticks to his words.

cant you see the "big picture" ?

you just said its a sure thing  no risk. so now what happens when others see this?

they will send him even more. how much will he have before he disappears? everyone will send him more because of you

Why don't you have the balls to post this from your main account which has an high reputation. If a newbie posts such an attack on someone most people will say it is bullshit and consider it is a stupid troll. Now how am I responsible for what others will do in the future, for example lending to BiPolarBob. I just said what my experience was and that I would lend again if he needs btc.
Seems like whenever BPB pops back out a new user comes in and opens a scam accusation about him.

A little late now that he already spent more than 0.5 on giveaway and more than 0.2 on quick loans.

I did lend him 1 btc after I looked at his posting style which remained the same. Also blazed and one other trusted guy vouched that he was the legit BiPolarBob so I sent him 1 btc and got a nice 0.1 profit within 24 hours. He is a very good person and likes trolling.

cant you see the "big picture" ?

you just said its a sure thing  no risk. so now what happens when others see this?

they will send him even more. how much will he have before he disappears? everyone will send him more because of you

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

and don't forget that an account with 150 green trust is going to cost a lot.

agree. explains why he needs all those loans. minimum 1.0btc and no collateral offered  Wink
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet

And don't forget that an account with 150 green trust is going to cost a lot. Add 0.7 to that and we can get at least 1BTC.
The extra 1BTC loan given by Fruitsbasket was a little unexpected. But he did repaid.

Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet

A little late now that he already spent more than 0.5 on a giveaway and more than 0.2 on quick loans.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Proof or you're completely full of shit.  You're also no one here until proven otherwise.
It has come to my attention that the BiPolarBob account has been sold to a new owner on Nov 21/22 approximately

I am NOT saying this is proof of a scam.

I am SAYING be careful because we dont know the intent of this new person.

I am a forum member with high reputation but there are too many greedy people (who got Bob's money) that would -Trust me for this.
Pages:
Jump to: