Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning BITCOIN Scam... Be Cautious! - page 8. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 07:59:46 AM
Based of this problem, I think the government should be introduce about cryptocurrency to the society's, that's will be better than just blame bitcoin because the scamers, government can't stop the technology, so government should e think clear!
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
April 10, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
not just in the Philippines.
but still many other countries like that , education about cryptocurrency should be extended to the general public.
I had been a victim of that sort of thing before , but it makes me a valuable lesson to better understand cryptocurrency.
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
One of the Major Reasons why some Government sees Bitcoin as a threat to their country is because people might use it as an opportunity against some other people who wanted to earn and make a living. Just recently in the Philippines a couple was arrested because of scam, they uses a pyramid scheme and baited people to invest via electronic money. It started when Bitcoin is at its hype, giving them the chance to use it as front.

For our safety and security, please read this article and be aware. https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam

Hope this could help everyone and let us be cautious. Earning money is not that easy as what other think of it. It requires patience, dedication, determination and focus to reach your goal.

Pages:
Jump to: