Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING - Bleutrade not processing BTC withdrawals - page 2. (Read 2168 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
jesus fucking christ ... if igs spots bleu going down ... shit!

I think I'm reading this wrong, but I am very reluctant to make these kinds of threads. Even if they had just responded to ticket with 'our hot wallets are short, please give some time', I would get it

I understand delays in this space, which is why I very rarely freak out. However, after a long time with no response, suspicions get raised

The total between the two withdraws is only like .8 BTC-ish I think so it's not that big of a deal, but it's the principle, not the amount. The second one is .1 or something like that; I did a smaller one to see if the big one was stuck because of size limits or something (which, again, I would understand), but that's not the case, they both got stuck
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
What's going on. Why they are not answering? I will submit another ticket
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
jesus fucking christ ... if igs spots bleu going down ... shit!
legendary
Still no reply or transactions
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Been waiting for nearly 4 days now for two separate BTC withdraws. No response to 3 tickets

Hey big boy, try 1ex.trade

See how it is.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
What is their most liquid coins traded? I speculate that those will go down in price when the news that it was hacked will spread like wild fire. It is also important to know if their market is really that big enough to affect the whole cryptosphere. If it is not then there is nothing to worry about.

I am curious. What made you trade there?
legendary
Activity: 3178

I would assume you did not to put all your eggs in Bleutrade after all they're not the very known exchanges site. would like to know why they haven't responded yet even after 3 tickets. if anyone is also experiencing such then i guess it wouldn't surprise us all if they one day close after declaring they were hacked.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Been waiting for nearly 4 days now for two separate BTC withdraws. No response to 3 tickets

How much they holding of yours?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: