Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 50. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 12:29:40 PM
It is in free fall now.
December 08, 2017, 09:26:50 AM
Top gainer will get 10k
ROFL. Premined coin owners now pay themselves a dividend.
December 08, 2017, 07:44:38 AM
Interesting to look at the chart again. Volume of dumped coins was high 2...3 days ago, it lead to this double top and a massive drop in price. As expected.

Now we are in this holding period, lemmings can not sell as they have to wait for their dividends (not "airdrops") and can not sell any Onions, same time price is depressed, so the dumping of premined coins has stopped as well.

The market is in hibernation, doomed for more sell off from the dividends today and then followed by the marketing spam payments "DeepPoints" on Sunday. I expect the price of Onions to hit 2$ beginning of the week, if not earlier.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:56:58 PM
For all altcoin at the moment , the problem is all about belief . Have you seen any coin in practical application ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 11:38:58 PM
Don't invest your time, money, or sweat in anything you don't believe in. If you don't understand it, don't plunk $$ into it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
December 07, 2017, 11:32:13 PM
This thread has really gone from a nut job (look at the explorer now... yeah, it is getting distributed) to reasonable people that just so happen to have a differing opinion.

DeepOnion is developing, so it is hard to say what it will end up being, but it HAS 100% delivered to me each week what it said it would.  There are already times where, if it were me, I know I could've dumped the premine and made out with enough to live on, but the team hasn't done this yet.  Instead giving out 250,000 ONIONs even to little guys like me when they are worth nearly $4.  At this point, you can only believe it is the real deal.
Activity: 54
December 07, 2017, 05:41:35 PM
Well, I'm not invested in Deep Onion anymore, as I don't believe in the project.

But calling it a scam is nonsense as well, imo. Let's just say some projects will be more successful than others - I don't see the real purpose and what's really unique about DO. Using Tor? That's all? Offering a hash service? Nothing unique about that, sorry.
What are you talking about? What% of ICO projects does exist or are implemented in reality? You either get paid for generosity or not (scam).

Sure, but even the 'vision' of DO, the roadmap is nothing unique or really great here. But as already said, for me, DO is not a scam at all, but just not a project I believe in. That's purely subjective. And only time will show in the end, nobody knows yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 07, 2017, 05:35:31 PM
Well, I'm not invested in Deep Onion anymore, as I don't believe in the project.

But calling it a scam is nonsense as well, imo. Let's just say some projects will be more successful than others - I don't see the real purpose and what's really unique about DO. Using Tor? That's all? Offering a hash service? Nothing unique about that, sorry.
What are you talking about? What% of ICO projects does exist or are implemented in reality? You either get paid for generosity or not (scam).
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 05:30:06 PM
still , deeponion success is based on the huge community that fellow this currency , without a community , the best project can only fail in long term.
Activity: 26
December 07, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
i don't see it as a scam but, if you do not believe in the project that is fine.
Activity: 54
December 07, 2017, 05:15:30 PM

December 07, 2017, 11:37:37 AM
Welcome to the world of ingenuity and scam, as they come together to make all newbs happy  Cheesy
Activity: 17
December 07, 2017, 11:27:44 AM
I believe in this coin. Sure the developers will sell some coins when it makes a nice profit. But they know the potential en won't do this anytime soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 11:02:45 AM
Premined coin dumping continues a second day. Price is down a lot. And now the lemmings are trapped in that "no move" period to participate in the "airdrop". Cleverly done.

What price is down a lot?
Learn to read charts. Cryptopia may be a start Smiley

You mean that 100% week increase? Dude, you are reading it upside down. Grin
I do daytrading, not with this anymore, but in the last 2 days we had a double top. Meaning in the next 2...3 days it will crash further, before it finds a bottom.

Somebody who claims to know the future is an idiot.

You might have noticed there are some bots active that hold the price around 3.75 USD.
December 07, 2017, 10:46:46 AM
Premined coin dumping continues a second day. Price is down a lot. And now the lemmings are trapped in that "no move" period to participate in the "airdrop". Cleverly done.

I do daytrading, not with this anymore, but in the last 2 days we had a double top. Meaning in the next 2...3 days it will crash further, before it finds a bottom.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

December 07, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

Activity: 448
December 07, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

December 07, 2017, 09:16:37 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
December 07, 2017, 08:43:47 AM
Deeponion is a scam created just to enrich it's creator with help of paid shills and slaves. That's the truth !!!
Pages:
Jump to: