Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING - DO YOU RENT HASH VIA NICEHASH.COM? READ THIS! - page 2. (Read 3683 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i will try MRR. anything has to be better than NH

Yes do, and rent this one: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/3166  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
i will try MRR. anything has to be better than NH
Activity: 311
well Miningrigrentals is a very good alternative. IF your not getting your promised hash you can complain, live monitoring , very fast support. Good alternative imo.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Exact same thing happened to me. NH Devs need to get PUNCHED IN THE THROAT!
Got Crypto?
Oh I forgot to mention. They rake in on the fees when you have to cancel an order due to their f'd up system. COMPLETE CRAP! What a joke!
Got Crypto?
They've had these issues (which have been brought to their attention several times) since they started yet nothing has been done. I can't wait for a competitor to come along and put them out of business. Who ever runs this site needs to get their ass beat!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
That exactly happened to me yesterday. I had an order in all day at 100mh/s and the pool (which is a very reliable pool, and had my other workers hashing fine) received 16mh/s from them.  I am giving them an email and the chance to refund the loss hash before I call out scam though.  I have used them many times in the past successfully, but I have also had to cancel about 20 orders that were dead for no reason and they would not refund those fees.  So yes, I think there is a problem with NiceHash, and as soon as a competitor comes along, so long NiceHash, unless you get your shit together.
Got Crypto?
Let me share some info about the scamming site that is NiceHash.com. First of all they have absolutely ZERO support and will give you the run-around and request info that you cannot provide but they already have (total bullshit). 2nd when you place an order and set your BTC amount and try to increase it later it will not register all the time and when you try to increase again for the same it will say only price increase is allowed; thus forcing you to increase another .01BTC (this is fraud and illegal). 3rd. When you do finally have an order going and it shows you hashing at lets say 1GH/s yet your pool only shows you at 26MH/s. So you basically are paying for 1GH/s but only getting 26MH/s so your order depletes while you have mined next to nothing. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and next will file with the FBI to have this site shut down if shit doesn't change NOW!
Pages:
Jump to: