Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING!!! Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are SCAMS! - page 2. (Read 10514 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I'm buying ethereum classic but actually I don't like it ethereum classic is lie. Ethereum is the real progress.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I don't here any one on here telling us. I just know about ETC Coming form ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ethereum is very successful and likely to change the crypto history. Stop fudding, nuts.

I'm guessing those calling them scams are people who sold when the price were low or banging their heads for never buying. I have never seen a good argument for why bitcoin should fundamentally be better than Ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Both are good coins with great future ahead..

I dont know why OP claiming them as a scam
I think op say this scam because OP didn't have ETH or ETC . or OP have bad dreams with ethereum  Roll Eyes
I think another reason is that some people invest money and then when they lose money on it, or make a bad prediction and sell to soon, they become bitter against the coin despite the fact it was their own actions that caused them to lose money on the first place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
If it is real then better to sell the currently holding ethereum i am not even dare to touch ethereum classic any how i will try to exchange ether to bitcoin i think its the safest investment for future
Activity: 60
Ethereum is very successful and likely to change the crypto history. Stop fudding, nuts.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Well ETC is being very heavily sold on Bitfinex in the last 24 hours - https://www.bitfinex.com/trading/ETCBTC

Activity: 503

Maybe the OP is trying to promote panic selling like they do to Bitcoin every now and then. How can you state they are pure scams without any tangible reasons or evidence.

Right, i was a bit nervou since I just downloaded Ethereum app , so definitely i will look for other.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253

Maybe the OP is trying to promote panic selling like they do to Bitcoin every now and then. How can you state they are pure scams without any tangible reasons or evidence.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
I was reading the entire thread and a bunch of newbie accounts commenting about Ethereum and Ethereum classic and calling it a scam,i am not able to change any views,if you think so,no one is forcing you to invest in it or use it,just move on with your life,just simple as that,but if you have something which can be proved then i would like to see some thoughtful input.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

I think op say this scam because OP didn't have ETH or ETC . or OP have bad dreams with ethereum  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1

The same reason why Donald Trump thinks he's a great president: ill-informed background combined with megalomania.
Activity: 50

Activity: 67
OMG, whats this? Newbie troll accounts are posting FUD and doing monologue each other. Post it using your main Bitcointalk accounts. Stop posting like this. ETH and ETC are good coins.
I do not know if ETH is really a scam.
But ETH is the most manipulated coin in history, I do not like it.
That's it.

It's a terrible system based on fake contracts creation for manipulate investors.
Activity: 3
 Shocked so serious Sad Thanks for your infomation I'll tell to my friends stop using their service, and change to another services to protect our ETH Coins!! Feeling unhappy!!  Angry
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
OMG, whats this? Newbie troll accounts are posting FUD and doing monologue each other. Post it using your main Bitcointalk accounts. Stop posting like this. ETH and ETC are good coins.
I do not know if ETH is really a scam.
But ETH is the most manipulated coin in history, I do not like it.
That's it.
Activity: 54
Sit back and relax. Always there is a scam today which looks more like a scam than a scam from yesterday.
Try to read the news.
Activity: 430
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
Lol, no they aren't.
Activity: 67
i wouldn't go as far as calling it a scam. ethereum is just a pretty terrible platform. and it is bad because it was created as a centralized altcoin which a big ICO and its main purpose is to make Vitalik and his investors rich out of nothing.
and it is over-hyped because of smart contracts which it handles pretty badly too. there are lots of bugs and exploits which happen every now and then and users and services using these lose a lot of money because of it.
for example a couple of days ago a Canadian exchange lost 14 million dollars because of it!

100% right here.

thus u have GOOD project and devs (non ICO) like wbb (DLS)

Today all people create or invest into new cryptocoins…But really the money have two fathers: Hackers and Banks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i wouldn't go as far as calling it a scam. ethereum is just a pretty terrible platform. and it is bad because it was created as a centralized altcoin which a big ICO and its main purpose is to make Vitalik and his investors rich out of nothing.
and it is over-hyped because of smart contracts which it handles pretty badly too. there are lots of bugs and exploits which happen every now and then and users and services using these lose a lot of money because of it.
for example a couple of days ago a Canadian exchange lost 14 million dollars because of it!

100% right here.

thus u have GOOD project and devs (non ICO) like wbb (DLS)
Pages:
Jump to: