Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] ExtStock Exchange turns into scam. - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
Sad to hear that, although it was airdrop, still has some value and now lost. Wonder if you ask the team behind the airdrop why would they choose that shitty exchange? Ever doubt there could be a foul play between both parties?
As you know most of newbie projects are kind of scam. So they choose such kind of exchange that requires less money to list. So yeah, it's both parties foul play.

Naturally I withdraw my assets instant after exchange. But this time I made a mistake and now lost my 0.353ETH.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
I've never heard of extstock exchange before and even if I have heard about the exchange I can't use such to trade because it's not recognized as a top exchange, stay away from new exchanges or low rated exchanges, they always turn scam in the end

Thanks but as I said I used it for airdrop purpose only. All my assets that was scammed by them was from airdrop.
Sad to hear that, although it was airdrop, still has some value and now lost. Wonder if you ask the team behind the airdrop why would they choose that shitty exchange? Ever doubt there could be a foul play between both parties?
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I am a full time Airdrop Hunter and I've never use that exchange to change my Airdrop tokens for Bitcoin, it's not a popular exchange, people have been warned several times on this forum never to use new exchanges or low exchanges to make trade because they aren't safe
Living my life.
I've never heard of extstock exchange before and even if I have heard about the exchange I can't use such to trade because it's not recognized as a top exchange, stay away from new exchanges or low rated exchanges, they always turn scam in the end

Thanks but as I said I used it for airdrop purpose only. All my assets that was scammed by them was from airdrop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Living my life.
Hello, You might have heard about exchange scam. Here's another one in this list namely "ExtStock Crypto Exchange".

I've used it quite a bit for airdrop purpose. At the beginning they were a good exchange although they charged high fees but now they've turned into a scam exchange. The main reason is you can not withdraw your assets now. Whenever I tried to withdraw my assets from ExtStock, a warning massages appeared "Security alert detected, please contact support "

So kindly stay away from using ExtStock if you don't wanna lose your assets.

UPDATE

Some people are taking advantage of this exit scam by again making a trap for newbies to be scammed again. Like today someone created a fake and brand new twitter account with username EXTSTOCK SUPPORT.
He is asking people to contact support team via a gmail "[email protected]" Such a lame scam try.

Twitter profile : https://twitter.com/extstocks

Stay away from these type of profiles from any media. They can't give you back your money.

UPDATE 2

A few hours ago they've made a tweet about their token (XT) airdrop. Which will given to their exchange account. This is to scam people again. By this they're just trying to make people fool to use their exchange but in the end what's the benefits if can't withdraw funds.

UPDATE 3

An hour ago they emailed me about locking issue. They told me that they've found suspicious activity in my account so They asked me a video clip where I should hold my ID documents and speak out today is date/month/year, unlock my ExtStock account [email protected].
So my question is how can an exchange found such a huge number of people doing suspicious activity ? This is an another trap so that people send the video clip and they can use it elsewhere.
So my advice would be stay away from them. But if anyone already sent the video clip then let me know if you can withdraw afterwards.
Pages:
Jump to: