Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING!! Fake Bitmixer.io site! - page 2. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
May 07, 2017, 12:03:14 PM
I think google needs to do research before allowing everyone to advertise their own website, because that causes this phising problems. Anyways, to get rid of this junk, report it here: https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=nl

When alot of people report the same site, they will look at it and remove it as soon as they confirm it as a phising website.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
May 07, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
This is not the first time this is happening with bitmixer and I am just wondering how google ad-sense is going in favor of phishing sites by not checking before showing them.

I remember people were sharing about how to report this to google, but I could not recall the steps for reporting this phishing attempts. I request this community to report as early as possible and multiple reporting will help quicker and better (I am also working on reporting it).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 07, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Another fake clone scam mirror of Bitmixer.io spotted! Again scammers are using google ADS to promote their scam.
Always check URL! In this case we can see that it is: bitmixir.io not bitmixer.io everything else is pretty much the same.

Don't click, don't use. Avoid this fake site and spread the news about this scam.
Pages:
Jump to: