Pages:
Author

Topic: warning for everyone is storing private key on evernote - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is a warning and caution for crypto users to keep secure their private key of the wallets, otherwise they are going to be hacked. Because all our transaction or activities in our wallets are save on the server, that makes the hacker can easily access and get our accounts. We should take the lesson from this case. Improving our security of wallets. 
yes,this is watning for everyone,i think everyone should edit private key and remember where we edit to when fill provate key we will edit again,if anyone steal private key they can use because this private key is wrong
I am hacked my eth address when i store private key on evernote,I don't know how can they access my evernote  and they steal my private key and all eth and my altcoin,they edit my private key to I can't use my eth address,i see this account has many trans from many other eth address  to this eth address,so i want warning everyone don't use evernote to store private key,here address hacked:0xe4969252150846F85EDE66E7bf7407ab5E5A0697

Do you understand how evernote actually work? When you write something it is stored on their server thus people who work for evernote are able to access what you type, when you type etc. It is far from being private. Problem with you is that you haven't don't your homework to understand what is bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in order to be able to know more about security. If you've done your homework however you would know that STORING your private keys ONLINE is the WORST you can be doing. Don't trust 3rd party providers with your money, crypto was made so that you are in control not others.
if I understand i don't loss my money,i think it safe because I have to store on my phone and i chosen evernote,this is lesson for me so i want warning everyone
Activity: 155
It is a warning and caution for crypto users to keep secure their private key of the wallets, otherwise they are going to be hacked. Because all our transaction or activities in our wallets are save on the server, that makes the hacker can easily access and get our accounts. We should take the lesson from this case. Improving our security of wallets. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I am hacked my eth address when i store private key on evernote,I don't know how can they access my evernote  and they steal my private key and all eth and my altcoin,they edit my private key to I can't use my eth address,i see this account has many trans from many other eth address  to this eth address,so i want warning everyone don't use evernote to store private key,here address hacked:0xe4969252150846F85EDE66E7bf7407ab5E5A0697

Do you understand how evernote actually work? When you write something it is stored on their server thus people who work for evernote are able to access what you type, when you type etc. It is far from being private. Problem with you is that you haven't don't your homework to understand what is bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in order to be able to know more about security. If you've done your homework however you would know that STORING your private keys ONLINE is the WORST you can be doing. Don't trust 3rd party providers with your money, crypto was made so that you are in control not others.
copper member
Activity: 196

Everyone want to write down their private key to paper and you up your private key to a online note. This is a lesson to you.  Undecided So, keep your wallets safe and install an anti-virus software before you lost your wallets again.
I am hacked my eth address when i store private key on evernote,I don't know how can they access my evernote  and they steal my private key and all eth and my altcoin,they edit my private key to I can't use my eth address,i see this account has many trans from many other eth address  to this eth address,so i want warning everyone don't use evernote to store private key,here address hacked:0xe4969252150846F85EDE66E7bf7407ab5E5A0697
Pages:
Jump to: