Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning - GermanCoin Plagiarism Whitepaper - page 2. (Read 600 times)

copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is nonsense!, it is of course from Germany and it is a registered brand in Germany!
Sorry for that!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Guys,

our whitepaper is based on this, thats right, but it is in detail different!
This approach is to be fast and efficient, and to boost the project!
So I think you cannot tell it "plagiarism"!

GermanCoin_GCX

Really, you copied the whitepaper as you think it is waste of time and your main focus is to collect the money from the ICO of german coin.  Angry

Also the name of the coin, German coin gives the impression it is coin of germany.  Shocked  You cannot fool here as we already know millions of shit projects like these.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
Very good catch @OP. Would give you some merit, if I had some.

As said our whitepaper is based on this, thats right, but it is in detail different!
We used it as a good example for us with the approach to be fast and efficient, and to boost the project!
We are at the beginning and are continuing to improve!
The Whitepaper will be improved and also our Webside will be revised, but it takes time.
Maybe we will be finished by the end of the year with that finetuning, be patient with us in this case, THX, GCX

This is actually a pretty lame excuse. You copy & pasted most of the paper. You didn't even care to do it good - the wording is bascially the same and you just changed some numbers. No one will fall for this and no one will believe your excuses. You tried to fool us here and you failed. 

The Whitepaper will be improved and also our Webside will be revised, but it takes time.
Maybe we will be finished by the end of the year with that finetuning, be patient with us in this case, THX, GCX

What do you mean by improving the White Paper. You should write your own paper and not improve a paper of someone else. Your paper doesn't need a "finetuning", you need to have own ideas. You basically copied another project, that's all.
copper member
As said our whitepaper is based on this, thats right, but it is in detail different!
We used it as a good example for us with the approach to be fast and efficient, and to boost the project!
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 4393
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Guys,

GermanCoin_GCX
Indeed, copying others idea word for word is definitely fast and efficient approach to create your project. The question is why do we need your project if it has no difference from what was already built?
Your project is not "based" on swisscoin, you just copypasted swisscoin project goals, economic model, distribution model, even technology part. Literally, you stole theirs ideas and thoughts.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Edit: Tagged
Supports https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1542

Guys,

GermanCoin_GCX

Still you all copy all Swisscoin white paper and change the project name to GermainCoin, to be honest you don't have your own concept.
And the appearance of the website is so unpleasant to look at.
copper member
Guys,

GermanCoin_GCX
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Good catch. Can you please arrange the photos like two photos in one row? I mean 1 Germancoin whitepaper photo and beside it the Swisscoin whitepaper photos so that people can easily identify it. Just add custom photo size and keep the links alongside.

Edit: Tagged
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Pages:
Jump to: