Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Halloween giveaway scam is all over, protect your Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

I opened my email this morning, and I am seeing lots of mail from different exchanges I have accounts with and also some exchanges that' I don't have accounts on. The message on the mail is about Halloween wishes and events to participate in and win some free gifts (in crypto) for Halloween. These are mostly Halloween giveaways from those exchanges.

I know that some of those emails could be real, but I don't have time to verify which is real and which is not. I totally avoid them all. For me to receive a mail from Coinbase and Bingx on the email that I have not registered with on Coinbase and Bingx makes me believe that it could be a scam. Even on the email that I used to register at Coinbase, I did not receive any mail from Coinbase regarding Halloween or any giveaways, although I received from Bingx.

Guys, kindly be aware that hackers always like to take advantage of any slight opportunity they can get. They will be sending some phishing links to your email, asking you to claim a Halloween gift, and if you mistakenly tap on those links, you might be granting them access to your device.

Protect your bitcoin. Happy Halloween. 
Pages:
Jump to: