Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING! james clayton from expanse is a con artist and exp is a pump n dump - page 3. (Read 4837 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
i will be dripping factual information about james clayton over the next couple of weeks that proves he is a scammer,
low life walmart trailer trash crypto slut.

***REMEMBER***
the expanse franko red dildo candle

This is soooooo true!
let the unveiling of james clayton, the walmart trailer trash crypto slut begin...

i have a soft spot for radium. a great staking token
rads should be in the 2-3 dollar range

That one is a scam
it is by Prometheus,
Anon scam devs, no future, but he is a pumper. They are mafia, they ran LTC mining rig scams.
Dead serious.
After scamming enough miners they starting making and pumping scam coins.
As they are organized crime

red is james clayton speaking

stay tuned to this unveiling of who james clayton really is. the small stuff first then i will finish it with
his own words discrediting expanse, dan and franko.

get your popcorn!
just google the dev franko and scammer bryce weiner names in search together their names are always side by side. lol

All these losers hide behind keyboards.

2017 will be street justice in cryptoland for these losers
http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

Some of you people are straight up retarded. EXP was pumped and dumped by the Jumbucks group, they are Coinmarkets, UBIQ. Scambuster told me all about them after they ran a PnD on EXP ages ago. I did not initially know that Jumbucks was the Coinmarkets Cartel. I have a few BTC, well zero now just some ETH I use as Bitcoin, sorry dimwits, not thousands. Hey though, believe I am a whale that could create 2 million volume I have so many Bitcoins if that makes you happy. I am sure that would scare people away. 

I have 11k people in my cryptoclub, we focus on honest projects and expose scams like UBIQ, although I was so damn fair I didn't comment at all until the UBIQ Community Manager would not stop using Sock Puppets to FUD. He called one of our advisors a "shit advisor," someone that hired four devs and is better than everyone in UBIQ combined by a million miles. Fucking with my friends is not a good idea. I am immune to shit for brains trolls though. Not even a challenge, you never were, and this thread is a parody of the joke personalities and twitter trash that you all are. Stupid kids.

Fuck you james clayton. You are a scammer you pencil neck. You are the getto of crypto vd.

I cant wait to see you in person you skinny little prick. You have pissed off serious people and you will pay.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
i agree
clayton = scammor

Well the guy hasn't posted here with so many comments going on,made me think expanse is a big project after all I checked the coinmarketcap and they are in the 84th spot not bad for a pump and dump coin,maybe this thread will help them to pump more.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://blog.expanse.tech/

Read up on the countless pages of information and decide who is honest and who is not. As for Horizon, I helped out with a takeover project once and learned my lesson. I did learn a lot from the experience, but mostly to never help out with a takeover project, if you are invested in one, just dump, sell, they have no future. The lead dev had vanished, but he came back once the price rose and he dumped on my orders and I lost a lot of money from it, and I left the project after I realized I should have never joined. Sort of like Alex Sterk and UBIQ, he will learn the hard way to check Github and know the true history of what you put your name on. Those same people from Horizon made SHIFT after I announced Expanse by the way. Shady people always trying to profit one way or the other.

If I was a pump and dumper, why am I not pumping Expanse each time we have amazing news? I must be terrible at it! The only manipulations I have ever done in my life are writing articles and posting what I am trading, if I buy into some Alt, that is a buy in of a few BTC, nothing huge. My holding in Alts are nothing amazing or to brag about, but I am a good trader and I do better than most as I learned how to avoid the scams for the most part and be patient. I started talking about Alts back when only Hazard was doing it, as I figured there might be an angle for an honest person that was not making scam coins by changing 6 lines of code. Starting early and having some insights has led to me having a huge following, and scammers are always trying to take advantage of me, but I am not naive like the early days, so good luck with that bullshit now as I actually am a pro. I won't buy scam coins, and if they want to try and personally attack me, I am more than happy to share what I know about them.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

Some of you people are straight up retarded. EXP was pumped and dumped by the Jumbucks group, they are Coinmarkets, UBIQ. Scambuster told me all about them after they ran a PnD on EXP ages ago. I did not initially know that Jumbucks was the Coinmarkets Cartel. I have a few BTC, well zero now just some ETH I use as Bitcoin, sorry dimwits, not thousands. Hey though, believe I am a whale that could create 2 million volume I have so many Bitcoins if that makes you happy. I am sure that would scare people away. 

I have 11k people in my cryptoclub, we focus on honest projects and expose scams like UBIQ, although I was so damn fair I didn't comment at all until the UBIQ Community Manager would not stop using Sock Puppets to FUD. He called one of our advisors a "shit advisor," someone that hired four devs and is better than everyone in UBIQ combined by a million miles. Fucking with my friends is not a good idea. I am immune to shit for brains trolls though. Not even a challenge, you never were, and this thread is a parody of the joke personalities and twitter trash that you all are. Stupid kids.

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
i agree
clayton = scammor
Activity: 203
A lot of hard-core posts but no evidence.  Why must we wait for it?  Sure that you're not just butthurt from being banned?  BTW Weiner got banned, too.  I'd be interested to hear what SPECIFIC information you have now, but this garden-variety tirade is already getting old.
Activity: 154
let the unveiling of james clayton, the walmart trailer trash crypto slut begin...

That one is a scam
it is by Prometheus,
Anon scam devs, no future, but he is a pumper. They are mafia, they ran LTC mining rig scams.
Dead serious.

stay tuned to this unveiling of who james clayton really is. the small stuff first then i will finish it with

get your popcorn!

That one is a scam
it is by Prometheus,
Dead serious.

get your popcorn!
i will be dripping factual information about james clayton over the next couple of weeks that proves he is a scammer,
low life walmart trailer trash crypto slut.

***REMEMBER***
the expanse franko red dildo candle
So is franko.

He screwed so many people with his franko coin.
I will never have anything to do with these 2.
OP probably just got banned from the group. Read 'em and weep.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub

the circle jerk crew?

never been involved with that scam group.

Then how can you know it's a pump group if it's closed. Maybe you have some fancy admin features on Facebook?

pump n dump group

and yes, i have fancy admin features
OP probably just got banned from the group. Read 'em and weep.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub

the circle jerk crew?

never been involved with that scam group.
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
WARNING! james clayton from expanse is a con artist and exp is a pump n dump

james clayton uses his facebook group to pump his shit copy n paste coin then they dump on all of you...this is what is referred to as the big red franko dildo candle.

stay away from this scammer!
Looks like u are miner who mined many exp and dump it on 27 or 30?
Or u trader, who buy many exp on 50k+ and than sold all while btc go to 1200 and u try to make 5% profit on BTC and u sold all u Exp on 37k). Are you disappointed
and now try to do something, you try to carry some kind of nonsense about the exp devs and want to force others to dump in your orders) Grin But no, i can sell u my exp only on 100k+, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
who is james clayton, and why i must hear about james clauton say
or james clayton expanse coin dev, and why dev must publish and inform about pump and dump

OP just hate the guy for no reason at all he is very ignorant and an idiot almost all altcoins here are pump and dump,so he better start posting all altcoins one by one for being a pump and dump coins better stop smoking weeds to clear your mind ..
legendary
Activity: 1008

james clayton uses his facebook group to pump his shit copy n paste coin then they dump on all of you...this is what is referred to as the big red franko dildo candle.

You have to backed up your accusations if you have proof that he is a scammer,and you should post it in the scam sections ,this makes your thread invalid because it shows and proved nothing,there was no prior accusation on the man.

you are a shill for exp. your post is invalid and you are clueless!

where would you like for me to start?

how about when scammer james was called out in his facebook pump n dump group for deleting threads about his exp 12million premine then denied ever doing it?

unfortunately for scammer james clayton, screenshots were saved of the posts proving he is nothing but a crypto slut.

should i continue tough guy?

There are so many scammers have the name James. I'm now trying to stay far away from the name James as much as possible.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
who is james clayton, and why i must hear about james clauton say
or james clayton expanse coin dev, and why dev must publish and inform about pump and dump

You have to backed up your accusations if you have proof that he is a scammer,and you should post it in the scam sections ,this makes your thread invalid because it shows and proved nothing,there was no prior accusation on the man.

you are a shill for exp. your post is invalid and you are clueless!

where would you like for me to start?

how about when scammer james was called out in his facebook pump n dump group for deleting threads about his exp 12million premine then denied ever doing it?

unfortunately for scammer james clayton, screenshots were saved of the posts proving he is nothing but a crypto slut.

should i continue tough guy?

You idiot I only post once on their thread and I don't have expanse and did not support their coin,what i'm trying to point is to backed up your accusations and post it in the right section,you have been here for quite some time and yet you do not the right section to post your accusations

can you count to potato?
Pages:
Jump to: