Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING - SBObitcoin.com appears to be closed - accounts suspended. - page 2. (Read 4305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
If my limits were effectively lowered then of course the changed the exchange rate from 4000HKD/1btc to 6000HKD/1btc

Unless i'm reading something totally wrong i dont see the cause for concern if they're still paying everyone.

I havent requested a withdrawal yet.

Yes, it made no sense that they would be changing me from 4000 HKD/btc to 6000  HKD/btc, but changing others from 6000 to 4000.

At the same time, the claim was made by one person that they were changing him from 6000 to 4000:

Peeps Place - "Here's the email that SBOBitcoin sent to me.

'We would like to inform you on the update regarding the change of rate for all members.

With your existing account,if you will not play and you want to withdraw, you can do so anytime you want.  We will still use the 6000 rate as the rate for the first time you joined us. But your account now can only be used till Sunday, March 9, 2014. After that, we will suspend the ID but we guarantee you can still withdraw from that ID use 6000 rate. From now on we use the new rate is 4000 to all members. If you want to play, we can transfer your balance to the new account using 4000 rate.

I did discount the info, as it was coming from Peeps, and figured he was providing outdated and/or invalid info, as is his norm. But wanted to make sure - thanks for the response.

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Talk about jumping the gun.  "appears to be closed"

What a fucking idiot.

Activity: 126
Merit: 22
I need blockchain to come back up before i request a w/d. 

Dont ask  Grin
If my limits were effectively lowered then of course the changed the exchange rate from 4000HKD/1btc to 6000HKD/1btc

Unless i'm reading something totally wrong i dont see the cause for concern if they're still paying everyone.

I havent requested a withdrawal yet.
legendary
Is there anyone else reading this who has funds currently at SBObitcoin? (I.e., under their control?).

Weigh in please.

Was your rate changed today (or very recently)?

Did they move you from 4k HKD/btc to 6k HKD/btc, or the reverse?

Recent withdrawal experiences?
legendary
I spent over 30 min today in chat explaining to them that by changing their exchange rate they have effectively lowered limits.  Somehow they still dont understand this.  

I'm going to ask for a withdrawal and see how it goes.

Boosblock - Were you lowered from 6000 HKD/btc to 4000 HKD/btc?

I reported accurately earlier today that in my case they had initially given me 4000 HKD/btc, and today they upped the rate to 6000 HKD/btc.

Please confirm asap, as this is troubling if they are not being consistent and switching some from 4k to 6k like myself, and switching others from 6k to 4k.
It also makes no sense.

"SBO Bitcoin New Rate Update‏‏‏‏"

"Dear [X],

As you may all know bitcoin value is volatile, in view of this, we are changing your credits to the new rate of 6,000 HKD. Please be guided of the conversion below:

New rate = 6,000 HKD
Old rate = 4,000 HKD"

...[It then shows my balance, and then the conversion math to the New Rate of 6k HKD /btc]

"I spent over 30 min today in chat explaining to them that by changing their exchange rate they have effectively lowered limits."

Can you explain further what you mean by this? [Also, as asked above, did they increase or decrease your HKD to btc ration?].

"I'm going to ask for a withdrawal and see how it goes."

Would be grateful if you could report how it goes asap.

Thank you.

I spent over 30 min today in chat explaining to them that by changing their exchange rate they have effectively lowered limits.  Somehow they still dont understand this. 

I'm going to ask for a withdrawal and see how it goes.

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 1060
gogo- Why don't you just go to live chat and ask them if your Pinnacle account was closed? It obviously wasn't funded. They will give you a new account. This may have been done when the exchange rate was changed.

You're already aware that it was a currency exchange, as I was the first to report this, and that my issue is resolved.
You read this in the other thread 10 minutes ago.

"Quote from: Peeps Place on Today at 11:54:19 AM
Gogo- If you really had accounts with these books, as you have said, then you would have known this."

Raiders - You are the biggest fraud and the most loathsome and hated poster on all the sportsbetting forums, and this is an example:

"If you really had accounts with these books, as you have said, then you would have known this."

You didn't know yourself  or you would have stated it when I first raised the issue.

You just found out when Melody came back online. This is evident to anyone reading this thread.

Not only that, but you are the one with no account at the book:

"All accounts were shut down and people were given new accounts. You either had the opportunity to withdraw or transfer the money to the new account."

Wrong.  I reported above my acquaintance's experience - I can now state that mine was identical to my acquaintance's - they did a currency amount change - the account number and password is unchanged - there is no new account."

Just stop already. You've never played there. I told you my experience not one of an acquaintance.
legendary
gogo- Why don't you just go to live chat and ask them if your Pinnacle account was closed? It obviously wasn't funded. They will give you a new account. This may have been done when the exchange rate was changed.

You're already aware that it was a currency exchange, as I was the first to report this, and that my issue is resolved.
You read this in the other thread 10 minutes ago.

"Quote from: Peeps Place on Today at 11:54:19 AM
Gogo- If you really had accounts with these books, as you have said, then you would have known this."

Raiders - You are the biggest fraud and the most loathsome and hated poster on all the sportsbetting forums, and this is an example:

"If you really had accounts with these books, as you have said, then you would have known this."

You didn't know yourself  or you would have stated it when I first raised the issue.

You just found out when Melody came back online. This is evident to anyone reading this thread.

Not only that, but you are the one with no account at the book:

"All accounts were shut down and people were given new accounts. You either had the opportunity to withdraw or transfer the money to the new account."

Wrong.  I reported above my acquaintance's experience - I can now state that mine was identical to my acquaintance's - they did a currency amount change - the account number and password is unchanged - there is no new account."
legendary
legendary
Gogo said that SBOBitcoin was a scam a few months ago. As another poster pointed out, you don't deposit in to scam books so Gogo never played there.

With my account SBOBitcoin told me that they were changing the exchange rate. They asked me if I wanted to withdraw my money or have a new account with the rate changed. It may have been the same account number with a change in Hong Kong dollars but I don't remember since I took a withdrawal. They gave me all my money including the 10% bonus even though I hadn't met the 3x roll.

legendary
WARNING WITHDRAWN.

Someone contacted me and told me that his account had also been suspended.
He found out that:

Had nothing to do with VPN/no VPN login.

SBObitcoin locked all accounts (except Peeps based on what he says !!!?Huh) to do a currency update - changing all to a system based on 6k HKD/BTC rather than the previous 4k HKD/BTC.

Communication didn't exist for 5 hours or more.

Apparently and hopefully just a perfect storm appearing to be a situation following in the footsteps of too many other btc books.

Will report if any problem remains but an acquaintance informed me his account was now reactivated with the new HKD amount.

Hopefully all is well...
legendary
They are back online. It looks as though chat is having intermittent problems.
legendary
This idiot Gogo has never played at Pinnacle Sports before. You can access the site without a VPN but you can't log in. There are problems with the Pinnacle website all the time.

I see that Raiders ("Peeps Place") has a ghost or an accomplice.

Anyone who has any doubts about the veracity of what I've posted - simply go to SBObitcoin.com, try the Live Chat, then try to send an email.

The only ghost around here should be you chicken little.

Anyone who has any doubts about the veracity of what I've posted - simply go to SBObitcoin.com, try the Live Chat, then try to send an email.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This idiot Gogo has never played at Pinnacle Sports before. You can access the site without a VPN but you can't log in. There are problems with the Pinnacle website all the time.

I see that Raiders ("Peeps Place") has a ghost or an accomplice.

The only ghost around here should be you chicken little.
legendary
Gogoppp- You bet on sports or just make a lot of stuff up trolling?

Your question does not address any issues I have brought to light.
I understand you are trying to divert attention from what I have posted.

legendary

I see that Raiders ("Peeps Place") has a ghost or an accomplice trying to set up a Strawman argument.

This has nothing to do with problems with the Pinnacle website - if "Jaybird" had read any of my posts, he'd see that I was able to log in - and got a message that the account is suspended.
The agents who set up the account have abandoned their website.

Gogoppp- You bet on sports or just make a lot of stuff up trolling?
legendary
You've acknowledged that your Pinnacle account is suspended and you can't get into it.

SBObitcoin's Live Chat which is always 24/7 is disabled, as is their email service.

You then claim that the Live Chat is back up.

But you didn't bother to chat with them to find out what's going on!

It's obvious that you lied about the Live Chat being back up.
Pages:
Jump to: