Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] SimpleFX - account deleted, lost 80 000 USD - page 2. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Investigation may take up to 30 days, within that time frame you will receive an official reply.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
FYI: Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.420 - you commented investigation. You were able to provide reasons of this investigation. Why not in my case?

When will the investigation be finished?
Activity: 612
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Hi,

we will not comment the case which is under the ongoing investigation for compliance with SimpleFX terms.

Immediately after investigation is finished, you will receive official reply to your email address registered at SimpleFX.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have been trading on SimpleFX for several months. I'm profitable trader (several thousands percent ROI on SimpleFX since I started). In November I started having problems with SimpleFX.

1) At the beginning of November, I initiated two bank withdrawals. I was waiting more than 3 weeks for one withdrawal, the second one hasn't been processed yet. All the time I contact customer support I get answer "contact our payment processor, we have procecssed your payment".

2) On November 13 they cancelled all Bitcoin Cash trades since November 11. Several users wrote about this on this forum before me. It is the "liqudity provider problem". It is weird they discovered the problem after 2 days it occured. However, I can somehow live with that - they probably lost too much money on BCH pump.

3) On November 14 I initiated some crypto withdrawals. After waiting for 1 day I asked why they wasn't processed yet - the answer was "you are under investigation". They promised my investigation will be finished on November 20 - 24. It wasn't. As a bonus, SimpleFX completely froze my account on November 23 (I can't login). Till now they are not able to tell me the reason of investigation. I'm just allowed to send them complaint that will be answered in 30 days Smiley. I'm not aware of any violation of their terms. However I am aware of my profits I have on SimpleFx. This is the only reason of blocking I can think of.

At the time of writing they hold approx 80 000 USD of my funds (fiat and crypto). Not counting several tens of thousands USD on cancelled BCH trades.

I give SimpleFX opportunity to comment the issues (mainly 3)) here.
Pages:
Jump to: