Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning to US Investors! - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
Is it true, do you have a credible source or some news for this information or just fud?
I read it in a crypto related group. I dont really know if its true or not. But it could be considering the bad relationship between the two countries.
Its probably in relation to the Petrol crypto that Venezuela has released or planning to soon.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
February 24, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
Is it true, do you have a credible source or some news for this information or just fud?
February 24, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Why should a government decide for your investments? Maybe because they know something which the rest of the people donesn't know? Could Venezuelan project be a scam?
Its Politics. The US has no trading agreements with Venezuela, you can say that they consider them as an enemy. Now if you go and finance the enemy and their projects you will also become an enemy.
Just to be clear this is not my personal opinion about USA or Venezuela its just how it is.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
Why should a government decide for your investments? Maybe because they know something which the rest of the people donesn't know? Could Venezuelan project be a scam?
February 24, 2018, 04:24:54 PM
I read about this the other day and decided to post the warning here. It is a warning to US investors!

"If you are a US Citizen do not invest in Venezuelan crypto! Dont have it in your trading history not even with VPNs.
Apparently the US government has set up warnings that there will be severe consequences and they will prosecute any American investing in anything crypto from Venezuela.
This is because it goes against sanctions against Venezuela"!

No need to look for trouble I guess.
Dont go against your government it cant end well. 
Pages:
Jump to: