Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning User Lieutenant Dan Scammer - page 2. (Read 2433 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
April 15, 2013, 03:07:24 PM
What address did you tell him to send to?  Just want to double check things.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
April 15, 2013, 03:01:44 PM
Did you trade with escrow?
No which I know was very stupid of me. After seeing a confirmation from someone else that they received their coins, I figured he was safe to deal with. I know better now.

Got any proof you sent money?  Screenshots of PMs confirming deal/sending/etc.

Here's the last PM I received from him saying that he sent me the coins. He signed off as soon as he sent the message and I have not heard from him since. I've sent a few PMs saying that I haven't received the coins and sent him the link to this thread. I know he has been logged in a few times since I sent my messages. I can't see my sent PMs for some reason. I tried using the MoneyPak to transfer to Paypal and it said the code has a $0 balance.

Lieutenant Dan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Buy BTC
« Sent to: pbflash on: Today at 12:52:20 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Sent, I'm not sure if this is your first coin or not but it takes a few min for confirmations. I will be online till we are good to go, thanks.

legendary
Keep it real
April 15, 2013, 02:23:05 PM
No which I know was very stupid of me. After seeing a confirmation from someone else that they received their coins, I figured he was safe to deal with. I know better now.

Got any proof you sent money?  Screenshots of PMs confirming deal/sending/etc.
April 15, 2013, 02:11:33 PM
legendary
Keep it real
April 15, 2013, 01:32:26 PM
April 15, 2013, 12:21:01 PM
I heard from one of his other customers and he did send them their coins. I still have not heard from him about mine.
April 15, 2013, 08:43:08 AM
I can't post this anywhere else so I am posting it here.

User Lieutenant Dan took my MoneyPak, confirmed he received the money, and never sent my coins. I've sent him numerous PM's and have not received a reply.

Link to thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-10bitcoins-176385
Pages:
Jump to: