Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ** user named 'fazzerking' targeting developers** - page 2. (Read 1666 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Lol.

No sympathy for you. You tried bribing a exchange to dump your clone coin and you got mugged. You two deserve each other.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This guy have already an "asshole reputation", when these associals geeks manage to do smething "valuable" from their life they start to be cocky and dumb, "hello realsolid".
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
wtf is that is a real conversation i am very worried about  my funds there.... not much i guess but still what an asshole....fuck that place.

unfortunately it is...
Maybe they actually want to get a site up and running properly, but the way he handled this with me is so unprofessional. Doesn't help his reputation!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
F#
hi, how you can talk with him Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes, I agree, cryptsy is bad.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
wtf is that is a real conversation i am very worried about  my funds there.... not much i guess but still what an asshole....fuck that place.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
legendary
Sounds like any other day in alt coin land

This is crazy altcoin land!
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Sounds like any other day in alt coin land
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Wow...that is bad, and very low of them. Hope it all works out for you.
legendary
And here is what he has just replied...
============================

Ruin my reputation and i will make sure no big exchange will me listing your coin. I don't like how you threat me and i will make sure the reputation of your coin will be very bad.

I have real life issues and busy with getting a site up instead of looking for your pennies.
legendary
HI All
Here is why you should not trust or ever use Coinmarket.io anymore..

i wrote this conversation initially as i though it was genuinely from coinmarket.io
Lets hope coinmarket.io are nothing to do with this scammer!

=============================================

Coinmarket.io
Hello
My name is Khal/Kristian Thomsen and i am a developer on Coinmarket.io
I would like to list C-coin to coinmarket and we would appreciate a bounty aswell!
Reply back if ur interested.

Me
HI
Yes we're interested, tell me more.
Just tried to look at coinmarket.io, but your host is down?
Thanks
Matt

Coinmarket.io
Hello
Yes we a doing a server maintance, it will be up in a couple of hours.
Kristian

Me
Managed to get a peek at the website via a different route. looks good :-)
Yes please can you add CCN to the trade list, that will be awesome.
Are we ok to announce this on the boards?
Cheers
Matt

Coinmarket.io
Hello
We are not putting it on the exchange on for free, do not expect that.
Kristian

Me
Fair enough, name your price / "Donation' :-)

Coinmarket.io
Hello
Getting listed on our exchange costs 0.20 BTC or in LTC. Considering our large popularity, which is standard.
Kristian

Me
Ok Sounds fine.
What is your BTC address?

Me
Hi
Can you confirm you have received the 0.2 BTC, and that our coin CCN will be listed very soon?
Can you also confirm with currencies it will be listed against, LTC / BTC / DOGE etc..
I need to announce this fact in our forum posts
Thanks
Matt

Coinmarket.io
Hello
Sorry for the late answer, but i have been working on the site.
I checked this morning and i haven't recieved the 0.20 btc you sent us.
Kristian

Me
No worries, i'm sure youre really busy getting it back online..
The .2 BTC i sent yesterday is in the blockchain
https://blockchain.info/tx/ef67359faa28113e13ddeeb58458ada8470ea3eb348a3625056ee3f768d7a480

Coinmarket.io
Oh no, i had that in the clipboard yesterday it is not our adress. That adress is not related to us
Kristian

Me
Kristian, its the one you sent me yesterday?

Ok, yes that is unfortunate.
Can you look back through all your transaction history from yesterday and think back what you were doing. Maybe the address is from someone you know and you could get them to refund?
Other than that. We still have an agreement in place and the fact that you sent the wrong address, yes while that is unfortunate. I did everything you asked me to do to get our coin CCN listed on your market.
i hope you can find the address so at least you won't be out of pocket.
Thanks
Matt

Coinmarket.io
Hello
Sorry but we "cant" cover your loss and the adress is from a user who requested a withdrawal. I have no information from him.
Kristian

Me
Seriously!
You sent me the wrong address. I paid you in good faith with the information that you sent me!, you have an obligation to cover it or try to recover the amount?
I'm sure that you have a lot of things going on over there with the site being down, but this transaction is important for us to get the coin listed for exchange, and for your reputation.

Please reply...

Me
Kristian
I know you're busy there at the moment, but i need you to reply to this, or i will be forced to take this conversation to the forum, because at the moment i feel like you intentionally scammed me out of 0.2 BTC!

Coinmarket.io
Hello
Dont take quick actions, i will look into this..
Kristian

Me
Ok, thanks for replying. At least i know you are reading these messages... Dialogue is very important
What are you planning to do about this, so we can continue the conversation after you have carried out the actions?

Coinmarket.io
Try to get in contact with the guy you sent the btc to, but we are very busy getting the website up at the same time. So have patient.

Me
Ok
Which timezone are you in. So i know what time to reply back to you later today, after you have attempted to contact him?

Me
Hi Kristian
Any news?

Me
Any news?
Still waiting here...

Me
Kristian, what is happening?
Still no reply from you...

Me
Kristian
I feel that you intentionally scammed me out of .2 BTC, and that you don't ever have any wish to get Coinmarket.io back online.
I have given you many chances to get this resolved in a professional manor, and you continue to ignore my messages.
As i warned i would do, I now have no choice now but to expose how untrustworthy you actually are, and will be posting this entire conversation on the forum.

Pages:
Jump to: