Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] Walton Chain (WTC) is a SCAM - page 13. (Read 27233 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

The ongoing pump will end bad for some. I wouldn't touch it now.

Activity: 224
crypto revolution
September 28, 2017, 12:59:47 PM
Why's SCAM

insightful comment. read what I wrote.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
Why's SCAM
crypto revolution
September 28, 2017, 10:01:50 AM
Further update:

Here is the whois information:

https://www.whois.com/whois/waltonchain.org

These registration details have been used in several scams e.g. hookwhois.org

A fake "your who is details have expired, click here to renew".

https://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/yet-another-whois-registration-scam/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Same details including the wonderful "No.999 Liang Mu Road Yuhang District" address.

And.... TankIn.net / sliver.me / jpsheath.org / .... all linked to scams.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 09:20:00 AM
Not having Slack is a good thing though, too many fake accounts phishing for ether wallets on there.

crypto revolution
September 28, 2017, 08:59:31 AM
Without any shadow of a doubt, WTC is a scam.

Get out while you can!

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project.
Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

You have been warned!

My only interest is for good people not to lose money.

For the record, my investments are: Waves, Wagerr, Zcoin, District0X, ARK and Monero.

I have no conflicts of interest and nothing to gain from this post.
Pages:
Jump to: