Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] Walton Chain (WTC) is a SCAM - page 2. (Read 27233 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 01:02:16 PM
Scam or not, their move from 1 to 2 yesterday made me an incredibly nice % gain  Wink

i will say...from 1 minute spent scanning their website...their description of what they do is awfully vague. 
Activity: 3
January 13, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Waltonchain and the China Mobile IoT Alliance — Connecting the Dots with Crypto’s Biggest Announcement of 2018
You are already directly connected to this project.

Whatever phone you use, wherever you are in the world, you’re connected to this announcement. It’s an initiative so large that it transcends the entire crypto market cap. This is bigger than Google. Bigger than Microsoft. Bigger than Citibank. Bigger than American Airlines.

https://medium.com/@thelatemercutio/waltonchain-and-the-china-mobile-iot-alliance-connecting-the-dots-with-cryptos-biggest-4a986cccc00b
Activity: 23
January 12, 2018, 05:47:31 PM
agree. delete this topic. it hurts the coin for no reason
Activity: 9
January 12, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
I hate this.  Google WTC and this post is the first thing that pops up. Angry
WTC is tried and true.  Can we get this post deleted already?
January 08, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
Who got a masternode and is running it?
What are the revenue's per day/month/year?

Can I still get a masternode now if I buy 5000 wtc?

Hi, hope this isn't too late for you, price is moving.

YES, 5k will always qualify for a masternode and you can buy anytime into the future.

The main-net has not yet been released - not due till Q1. Only test coins are being mined right now in a superb fully-functioning 1-click miner with regular updates. Check git-hub

In the mean time Waltonchain have decided to do an air-drop for all node holders. Expected to be around 80+wtc

The first mining will be CPU-based. This is because THREE significant contracts have been established to implement WC child-chains for major customers. So these have been prioritized and GPU mining put back by a month or 2 while work on the child-chains is turbo-charged. They are employing 2 new programmers per week.

So 1st mining on mainnet within next 2 months or so - CPU
A few months later - GPU
Ultimately ASIC mining.

If you want a node, now is the time, once the Koreans get their deposits back on their exchanges this part-Korean project will continue it's strong upwards momentum. Revenues will be huge this coin is going way over 10x from here.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
Without any shadow of a doubt, WTC is a scam.

Get out while you can!

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project.
Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

You have been warned!

My only interest is for good people not to lose money.

For the record, my investments are: Waves, Wagerr, Zcoin, District0X, ARK and Monero.

I have no conflicts of interest and nothing to gain from this post.

Not a big fan of WTC, but your post is a LOL. Did you see that they have a former samsung CEO? This project exploded several times already and was reviewed with honorable people.
Activity: 33
January 07, 2018, 08:30:02 PM
Who got a masternode and is running it?
What are the revenue's per day/month/year?

Can I still get a masternode now if I buy 5000 wtc?
Activity: 25
January 04, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
People really think this is a scam? Wow...Well i can understand that some people thought that in september because there was somewhere to zero information about everything but now?! Come on, do yourself a favor and research...  Roll Eyes
January 03, 2018, 01:32:24 PM
Peakfast, oh deary me, very, very dodgy. I see where you get it from. Andy seems a very nice chap.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:27:40 PM
I had a good feeling with this coin before. Thanks for the head up. I will do a careful reading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 03, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
I'm not sure if you see a future for yourself in the Party James but this stock-manipulation episode could prove very embarrassing for you should you find yourself in that line of work again. What are your plans for 2022?

I actually read every single page of this thread.  I see what you mean in that he doesn't have anything to back up his claims.  I would actually like to find out how to become a beta tester for WTC.  I will shift a portion of my portfolio to WTC in spite of this thread.
January 03, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
I'm not sure if you see a future for yourself in the Party James but this stock-manipulation episode could prove very embarrassing for you should you find yourself in that line of work again. What are your plans for 2022?
January 03, 2018, 01:08:29 PM
wow is WTC really a scam? I'll just buy VEN instead. Damn I liked WTC also.

No it isn't a scam, can't you read?!?

We are just exposing the OP as a serial liar, coin shill and manipulator of coin price. Please keep up. He was banned from their forum and became a stalker.

Waltonchain is as legit as your grandmother.
(and will out-perform VEN in 2018 by a long long margin)
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
wow is WTC really a scam? I'll just buy VEN instead. Damn I liked WTC also.
Activity: 3
January 03, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
As a community manager, I have reached out to you VERY nicely and ask that this please be taken down. Of course my account had the "newbie" message on it, because I don't visit these forums. I am only here to speak with you, Keihatsu. I have asked you nicely to please take this down because it is pointless to continue to have this up. You even went as far as to block me so I can't PM you anymore, so now I'm gonna bring the conversation public.

This really has gone far enough. You have even said that this might not be a scam at this point.  Just, for the love of GOD, take this post down.  It's sad that you have posted this in multiple locations at this point.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 03, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Has a friend told me not to contact the WTC before the tokens, the WTC than it might have a lot of problems, so I don't plan to invest in the tokens, although don't know if it is a scam.
Activity: 69
January 03, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
THE FIRST TITLE IS THE MOST FUNNIEST DINGDONG I EVER READ IN 2017
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 01:34:46 AM
Keep this topic up pls , let noobs dump WTC to the ground , so it can reach my buy orders  Grin
Fucking dumb
Pages:
Jump to: