Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] You need to leave ! - page 2. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
August 14, 2014, 08:12:18 AM

I think it would be kinda boring if we got rid of any of these guys. CFA vs Spoetnik. Here we go for some serious entertainment.

Not that I'll spend my whole day keeping up on the drama, it's a nice distraction sometimes.

And although I think Spoetnik is too quick to judge, some coins, at times. He for the most part is correct if you break everything he is saying down to his main message IMO
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
August 14, 2014, 08:11:24 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 14, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

Not on Bitcointalk apparently, as it allows both multiple accounts as well as account trading.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 14, 2014, 07:14:55 AM
I don't think that someone with
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
should be talking, nor does his opinion matter at all. While I don't know the last guy, I know the other three. There were really weird topics/replies from them.
Don't add my name to any list though.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 14, 2014, 03:08:13 AM
ya i dunno but it's fishy both have been on me the same way lately and both have been having a grab at power etc.
a bit coincidental but maybe i dunno LOL

i want to log into theymos account for a while and record IP's Wink
not that it would be fool proof but would be interesting to see who don't use VPN's or TOR or whatever..

i just read that whole topic about come-from-above and wow that guy is just unreal holy crap !
he basically stomps around bragging about being corrupt saying so what so what screw you all i am rich and it's not against the rules and laughs at us !
both of those guys have aggressively defended scammy shit around here and chanted Free Market.. that is all i need to know  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 14, 2014, 02:55:08 AM
I dunno. I think the writing styles of cryptopath and CFA are too different.

That would be quite a feat though to be able to pull off multiple personalities in a convincing manner.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 14, 2014, 02:20:34 AM

OMG LOL

that link = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-hero-member-accounts-several-active-in-altcoin-forums-728902
is a topic is called "WTB hero member account active in altcoin forum" from.. Come-from-Above
and yeah i am fairly convinced he is the same guy as cryptopaths too.. they don't sound any different or act any different.

i want to remind those two guys it's not about me and your going to get steamed rolled by Crypto if you focus on me and not the big picture
wake up and open your eyes.

i guarantee 1 million percent those two are the same person and a mass coin cloner wrapped up in a million miles of deceit !

and they are both completely incapable of sticking to the topic too i might add..
i get it you want to insult me fine.. i get it already lol

You know it's kind funny what you guys dodge... you two have accused me and other guys (against crap coins) of a LONG list of scammy or even illegal shit
and when it comes to time for your turn to admit things you go quiet..
So tell me both of you.. How many coins have you made or helped make etc ?
Quit dodging it and answer honestly !

edit:
cryptopaths posted this on the 8th
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8258514

and that link earlier is the 7th
same guy digging around trying to seize control of this forum i think.
so many little signs all point to it..
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 13, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
I support Spoetnik.

To da moon! Or... low earth orbit... one or the other.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
August 13, 2014, 07:49:31 PM
The entire thread is a demonstration of Spoetnik's nazi-style thinking

I will not 'leave', u can turn and twist and I will not. U have nothing, nothing at all to decide little man.

Get the fuck off and realize that u are nothing special.  What a laughingstock are u?

~CfA~
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
August 13, 2014, 07:36:14 PM
Simple solution. Don't trust anyone. Research everything on your own. If you end up trusting someone Else's opinions and you lose... it's your fault.

I was not trying to talk about avoiding bad coins but that our Global Altcoin Scene is made up of far too many greedy people.

There is some guys here who have supported their coin long term and i respect them for that big time !
And off the top of my head i would say MicroGuy and Aziz who have supported GoldCoin
and they have done so with class and integrity. (not obnoxious forum post advertisements 24/7 or chat box hype scammers)

Then you have sleazy guys with no class at all..
Who routinely admit to not caring about nothing but turning a profit.
And the talk extends to the 1,000 coins and their supporters.. who have effectively killed off our scene.

We need to start over i think once we reach the bottom and enough of these guys are gone.
And then we will hopefully be made up of more sincere supporters.

The loud the greedy and the corrupt and the selfish stormed in and took over and it's time for them to leave now..
and they will too !
profits drop ..they are gone !
And in the long run we will be better off with out these sort of people and we can begin again by attracting reputable people with integrity.
Not the kind of people who check their morals at the door when they come into the scene for a few bitcoin from a scam / clone coin.

If Come-From-Above and cryptopaths pledge here publicly to change their ways i will grant them some more time to make things right Wink
What say you guys ?

Exactly what ways do you think I should change?
Activity: 350
August 13, 2014, 06:24:52 PM
Please add Spoetnik to the list.

Thanks
+1

spoetnik is a shameless nazi annoying the hell out of bitcointalk with his newbie opinions.

in all fairness, bct is shit and there's piss all here that isn't annoying.

So nah spoetnik is fine
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 06:22:43 PM
Simple solution. Don't trust anyone. Research everything on your own. If you end up trusting someone Else's opinions and you lose... it's your fault.

I was not trying to talk about avoiding bad coins but that our Global Altcoin Scene is made up of far too many greedy people.

There is some guys here who have supported their coin long term and i respect them for that big time !
And off the top of my head i would say MicroGuy and Aziz who have supported GoldCoin
and they have done so with class and integrity. (not obnoxious forum post advertisements 24/7 or chat box hype scammers)

Then you have sleazy guys with no class at all..
Who routinely admit to not caring about nothing but turning a profit.
And the talk extends to the 1,000 coins and their supporters.. who have effectively killed off our scene.

We need to start over i think once we reach the bottom and enough of these guys are gone.
And then we will hopefully be made up of more sincere supporters.

The loud the greedy and the corrupt and the selfish stormed in and took over and it's time for them to leave now..
and they will too !
profits drop ..they are gone !
And in the long run we will be better off with out these sort of people and we can begin again by attracting reputable people with integrity.
Not the kind of people who check their morals at the door when they come into the scene for a few bitcoin from a scam / clone coin.

If Come-From-Above and cryptopaths pledge here publicly to change their ways i will grant them some more time to make things right Wink
What say you guys ?
Activity: 378
August 13, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

Yes, you are right. Also if a coin has long term potential and people try to pump and dump it, that means nice profits for a contrarian investor who sells into the pumps and buys the dumps.
Activity: 373
August 13, 2014, 06:12:27 PM
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 05:53:30 PM
Did you guys even read what i said ?

Am i wrong ?

This 1 guy just admitted the only thing he has contributed is "making money"
..made my point for me lol

Your off the team and riding the pine for 3 days guys  Angry

edit:
i DO "lead by example, help educate people"
Activity: 378
August 13, 2014, 05:52:23 PM
Spoetnik, your goals are laudable but your method is flawed.

You cannot choose who gets to be here and who doesn't.

You should try instead to lead by example, help educate people to not lose their money to the scammers and p&d'ers, and fight your battles on the markets themselves.
Activity: 274
August 13, 2014, 05:43:44 PM
Please add Spoetnik to the list.

Thanks

+1

Spud. You missed one  Shocked
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 05:38:30 PM
well you just asked me so i answered your question..

edit:
and my rating is +1 and yours is -4 - "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"  Cheesy

edit2:
And i asked you twice what have you done for the Altcoin scene ? and you dodged answering the question.. so...... NOTHING
well sorry you said "i made money"  Roll Eyes
..wow thanks guy LOL

and what did i say in the first post ?
Pages:
Jump to: