Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnning! DONT PLAY DICE GAMES YOU WILL NEVER WIN ... TRUST ME! - page 2. (Read 1756 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If you started gambling to instantly profit... you're gonna have a bad time.  Never play with more than what you can afford to lose and always remember the house edge.  If you are lucky to end up with a positive balance then thank your lucky stars and take a break.

Right but what I do is set a target in mind and then once reached I stop so I dont end up in loss.

To not end up on loss you would have to stop forever not just for a moment.

When you win at gambling you are lucky, when you lose you are not unlucky, actually you are nothing since it is what is supposed to happen.
just play on different websites and dont do the same one again and maybe then you would be able to get profit
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
the only way for win to dice site is don't play  Grin
Activity: 336
have fun
Warnning! DONT PLAY DICE GAMES YOU WILL NEVER WIN ...    Kiss

any game thats tells you to play  against a fucking bot DONT PLAY IT  IM DONE!

its all planned...  Smiley

Watch below how dice evil guys will fight for there games  Angry   With this  shity scamming smile : ---> " Cheesy "   
the way to win dice is when you win some you stop playing and that is only way becuse. even if you win big and keep playing on end you will lose.its just the way it is if you can control yourself after you win and you stop and make withdrawal you can profit from dice Smiley and its all up to you.

True indeed.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Watch below how dice evil guys will fight for there games  Angry   With this  shity scamming smile : ---> " Cheesy "   
the way to win dice is when you win some you stop playing and that is only way becuse. even if you win big and keep playing on end you will lose.its just the way it is if you can control yourself after you win and you stop and make withdrawal you can profit from dice Smiley and its all up to you.
have fun
If you started gambling to instantly profit... you're gonna have a bad time.  Never play with more than what you can afford to lose and always remember the house edge.  If you are lucky to end up with a positive balance then thank your lucky stars and take a break.

Right but what I do is set a target in mind and then once reached I stop so I dont end up in loss.

When you win at gambling you are lucky, when you lose you are not unlucky, actually you are nothing since it is what is supposed to happen.

Not really it is supposed to happen, but the problem is people's thrust for more and more, if they turn 0.01 to 1 btc ( seen many times doing people so ) then they think to make 5 and so on ... So for me its thrust that makes anyone loose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If you started gambling to instantly profit... you're gonna have a bad time.  Never play with more than what you can afford to lose and always remember the house edge.  If you are lucky to end up with a positive balance then thank your lucky stars and take a break.

have fun

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I just stopped by to say BRO U R A PUSSY  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i think your mother has the pussy  you must be lost anyways welcome to bitcointalk.  Smiley
have fun
Every roll is provably fair. If you read more about it you'll know that it is very easy to verify rolls, go check out Primedice's reddit, someone won 11 btc at 1100x with 0.01 bet. I read about it there when the forum was down and I was bit more active there.

If you feel that a site is cheating, just verify each roll and if you find something odd, report it back here with proof, otherwise it can't be taken seriously.

True but when anyone loses it hurts, I know better than most of people Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
I just stopped by to say BRO U R A PUSSY  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 812
Every roll is provably fair. If you read more about it you'll know that it is very easy to verify rolls, go check out Primedice's reddit, someone won 11 btc at 1100x with 0.01 bet. I read about it there when the forum was down and I was bit more active there.

If you feel that a site is cheating, just verify each roll and if you find something odd, report it back here with proof, otherwise it can't be taken seriously.
have fun
When I lose i also feel same but the reason for they fairness is that we can verify every roll.
Activity: 224

Watch below how dice evil guys will fight for there games  Angry   With this  shity scamming smile : ---> " Cheesy "    

Are you only against dice games?
Any kind of gambling favours the house in the long run....

Bots games are planned.

In terms of seed hashes, yes. But if you mean cheating by they know or they can manipulate the roll outcome i guess its not. You can verify the results using a site's roll verifier option
Activity: 120

Watch below how dice evil guys will fight for there games  Angry   With this  shity scamming smile : ---> " Cheesy "    
lol gamble for +18 no child bro
dice game is fair game
i win up to 2btc from gamble without deposit jajaja
be smart bro no stupid

My age is more than yours , and  i dont give a fuck if i loose im just telling people that they will never win and its the truth.

like  the smart guy  above  "lottoitaliano" said  when people win they  dont write! ...  will guess what  they never  win that why they never write  Angry

coz you very old dont gamble give all your money to childern dont use for gamble.
in gamble not always win
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Bots games are planned.
Activity: 224
Warnning! DONT PLAY DICE GAMES YOU WILL NEVER WIN ...    Kiss

Dont gamble if you cant accept your losses. dice sites is pure luck based, you win if you are lucky and you lose if you are not. You dont believe winning in dice sites? check primedice you can see people in 100btc+ profit

AND YOU  ARE ONE OF THEM YOU WILL DIE ALONE SIR...

People soon wiil find  a better way to play games  and im sure  some people will come here soon and tells you  DICE games are the bigest scam ever , STOP TAKING PEOPLE's MONEY!

God is watching You all ,  one day you will pay like your fair dice game ... just wait.

Many users will still love to play dice as it you dont need skill to play it, its just a pure luck game. As i said, many users here are in + profit in dice sites and ofcourse me too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
it seems OP is great shock by loosing too much amount at dice site so that kind of statement is natural feelings when lost against the house edge, there is house edge exist there nobody can win in long run gambling is based on luck.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Activity: 840
Warnning! DONT PLAY DICE GAMES YOU WILL NEVER WIN ...    Kiss

You can verify your bets to check if your bet got cheated by the house or not.
Just don't gamble more than you can afford to lose

...I like dice very much, and I earned a lot of money in 2014   Cheesy

how much your profit  Cheesy

I played in a Chinese dice site called btc dice, and I got the champion of their campaign, so I got 100k dogecoin, and I tipped 20k doge to my friend, finally I started with that 80k, my pure profit was 3.5 million doge, and I sold them around 150-200 sat, finally I earned 60k USD from that, cheers.  Grin

It was very amazing because I just bet 2X, and made 45X of my free chips. Grin  Good memory.
Pages:
Jump to: