Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥WarrantyChain[WAC] - 20K PREMINE BURNED! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1250 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Today we sold another 2 MNs and a staking pack!
Stage1 of Coin Sale is successfully closed and Stage 2 is in effect!  Smiley
BTW, we have just tested withdrawals/deposits on Crex24

PS: we will shut down team MNs and team staking within 5 hours after we see a stable staking activity and launched MNs from the initial investors.
Thanks for keeping us update with these announsements.
Just waiting for crex24 right now.
copper member
Activity: 26
Today we sold another 2 MNs and a staking pack!
Stage1 of Coin Sale is successfully closed and Stage 2 is in effect!  Smiley
BTW, we have just tested withdrawals/deposits on Crex24

PS: we will shut down team MNs and team staking within 5 hours after we see a stable staking activity and launched MNs from the initial investors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Detailization of the timeline depends on the funds we are able to raise. We'll be able to make a breakdown of certain development aspects only when this matter becomes clear.

Development of a project that depends on the funds from crowdsourcing strategy are likely not to prosper in a long term scenario.
The main goal might not be the real intention in the first place but rather raising money for the dev's pockets.
You can always prove that will not be the case here but this is my take on this project.

I'm sorry but my point about this project to get some money for my pockets too. Specs are not really bad for this plan... maybe this project is no long term coin, but if I can get my few bucks via few weeks +++ for my pocket, why not?  Grin Grin Grin
Thanks, lol

I do agree at some point, if you are just an investor or trader of the coin.
Because at the end of the day, you want your profit from your investments.
But if you are the project owner, I guess the goals should be different.
You should be looking for long-term goals of the project if you are sincerely motivated to make a change in crypto.
Otherwise, the fate would be the same as many others. A couple of months in the exchange and they're gone...
Activity: 65
Detailization of the timeline depends on the funds we are able to raise. We'll be able to make a breakdown of certain development aspects only when this matter becomes clear.

Development of a project that depends on the funds from crowdsourcing strategy are likely not to prosper in a long term scenario.
The main goal might not be the real intention in the first place but rather raising money for the dev's pockets.
You can always prove that will not be the case here but this is my take on this project.

I'm sorry but my point about this project to get some money for my pockets too. Specs are not really bad for this plan... maybe this project is no long term coin, but if I can get my few bucks via few weeks +++ for my pocket, why not?  Grin Grin Grin
Thanks, lol
copper member
Activity: 14
Hello WarrantyChain community,

We from Tradecex have listed WarrantyChain on our exchange with 3 markets;

https://tradecex.co.uk/market/BTC-WAC
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/LTC-WAC
https://tradecex.co.uk/market/DOGE-WAC

We are more then happy to welcome you all to have a look.

or chat to us on our discord chanel
https://discord.gg/gSgnZyQ

Follow us on twitter

https://twitter.com/cex_trade
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

copper member
Right, WAC is a coin.

Formally, Crex24 can take up to 10 days to finish the listing.
But judging by our communication I hope it will happen in a few days  Smiley

PS: sale info.

3 Masternodes and 2 large staking packs have been sold!
Only 1500 WAC left in Stage1 before a price increase!

PS:
Right now we have a few team MNs and staking wallets for network stability. When a second buyer appears, we wil shut them down.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
is the WAC token listed on crex24? but I see there is no WAC token. I have not seen the strengths of your company.
Apparently not yet, because the new development team is communicating with CREX24. There has been no announcement about the WAC token that was registered in the CREX24 exchange.
WAC is a POS-type coin, not a token, as I can see from the specs.
Yeah! Glad to see this announcement
Its mean for me I can go to exchange and by my 50-100 coins from CREX. Good!
Much better then just buying coins from hand to hand  Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
is the WAC token listed on crex24? but I see there is no WAC token. I have not seen the strengths of your company.
Apparently not yet, because the new development team is communicating with CREX24. There has been no announcement about the WAC token that was registered in the CREX24 exchange.
Listing was paid is that doesn't mean WAC was listed right now!

It's amazing news Devs!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
copper member
Here come some news  Wink

MNO listing also paid  Smiley
Agreed mate, txbit is a good exchange too, but until that a really small
Cryptopia was large, lol (not really lol, very sad to have it hacked/scammed/whatever)
I lost my 0,2 btc on Cryptopia with that exit scam  Cry
Don't remind me of this shitty exchange pls.

Any news here?
copper member
Activity: 83
BTW dev, do you have a more detailed roadmap than the one on your website?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Agreed mate, txbit is a good exchange too, but until that a really small
Cryptopia was large, lol (not really lol, very sad to have it hacked/scammed/whatever)
Activity: 83
Crex24 is a Cryptocurrency Exchange that is not very popular in my area!
Why so? KYC required?
Me too. Not that I hate Discord (I like it), just this listing will show the team has some money to start the project with.
Yeah man, that's true.
There are so many dead coins right now. I hope this project doesn't die before it's born. Roll Eyes
copper member
I want to ask, Can you add bonuses to the initial investors, so they can invite friends to take part in this Bounty Campaign
Hmm, it seems an interesting idea we'll think about it!
Pages:
Jump to: