Pages:
Author

Topic: Warren Buffett: Bitcoin is "rat poison in the box" What do you think? - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Why would btc be " rat poison in the box" ? Btc proved its worth from time to time. It now ranks 1st among all cryptocurrency out there.
Activity: 238
I am really surprised to hear this type of thing from a great personality like Warren Buffet. I really cant believe that he has said it. Its really shocking. It coin is very helpful and useful. I hope someday he will realize it as itt is helping many people financially.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
First of all I didn’t expect this kind of comment from a wise man like Warren Buffett. I think he don’t know about the past records of bitcoin for this reason he can’t see its future. Bitcoin is a digital currency and in coming future it will rule the world market.

Bitcoin surley entered the stage where it acts like a bubble. And it comes as no surprise that people with huge sums of money say things like this one. First of all Buffet is wise enough and this is how he build what he has built. First things first guy goes for sure things and he likes to risk but not that much as with bitcoin for instance. He invested in bussninees his whole life and he is good at it, all humans can be wrong. But he surley is right on one thing that this could go downhill and some poeple can panic sell and lose.
copper member
Activity: 140
First of all I didn’t expect this kind of comment from a wise man like Warren Buffett. I think he don’t know about the past records of bitcoin for this reason he can’t see its future. Bitcoin is a digital currency and in coming future it will rule the world market.
Warren Buffett: Bitcoin is "rat poison in the box" What do you think?

Is this a Buffett PR?
Warren Buffett: Bitcoin is "rat poison in the box" What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: