Pages:
Author

Topic: Was Autumn Radtke murdered due to something she knew about Brock Pierce, et al.? - page 3. (Read 28745 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
brock pierce's activities were an "open secret" and if he was going to kill everyone who had damning evidence against him there would be hundreds of bodies piled high. he's a chicken-hawk, not a murderer. get your conspiracies straight.

Odd! I don't recall penning anywhere stating that Brock Pierce murdered Autumn Radtke. Do you know something we don't?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
brock pierce's activities were an "open secret" and if he was going to kill everyone who had damning evidence against him there would be hundreds of bodies piled high. he's a chicken-hawk, not a murderer. get your conspiracies straight.

legendary
Ok, PG, I'm truly enjoying this thread and don't want you to stop at all, but to play the devil's advocate, seeing the same address sometimes happens when companies are sharing an address for legitimate mailing, banking, or placeholding purposes.

True, dat! Thus, chalk it up as ironic. Besides, it's the SRE point I was driving home, albeit a connection could still be made...
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Ok, PG, I'm truly enjoying this thread and don't want you to stop at all, but to play the devil's advocate, seeing the same address sometimes happens when companies are sharing an address for legitimate mailing, banking, or placeholding purposes.
legendary

Dude, what's the worst that could happen? I might commit suicide via trying to fly off some high-rise located ~4000 blocks due east of my home?

What's the worse that could happen?  Brock Pierce could hire guys to throw you off the same building they threw that chick off.  I'd shut the fuck up if I were you.

Dude, the post was meant to relay that I'm not shutting up.

I'll give you 420 guesses to figure out who this dude is.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Dude, what's the worst that could happen? I might commit suicide via trying to fly off some high-rise located ~4000 blocks due east of my home?

What's the worse that could happen?  Brock Pierce could hire guys to throw you off the same building they threw that chick off.  I'd shut the fuck up if I were you.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
who knows really, but sure is interesting to wonder about it.
legendary
You've got a tiger by the tail, PG—and I love your sleuthing—but be careful not to project too much.  Grin

Come to think of it, I sure would hate for some Silk Road Equity dude to convince Google to cease my fuing.

http://www.google.com/about/company/facts/locations/

Google Chicago
20 West Kinzie St.
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone: +1 312-840-4100
Fax: +1 312-840-4101

Whanna take a stab as to what the Suite # of Silk Road Equities is? Go ahead, take a stab. I bet you get it by the second guess: http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/silkroad-technology
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
You've got a tiger by the tail, PG—and I love your sleuthing—but be careful not to project too much.  Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
This is very interesting, keeping watch. Shocked
legendary
In the spirit that some get more outta what's being relayed via soundbites...

http://www.thegrouchygamer.com/?p=94

Yantis indicated that this was also how he could turn the trading arm of IGE around and make it profitable, almost instantly. Pierce was aware of Yantis’ intent to use these exploits. In fact, Pierce counted on them as part of the rationale behind why Yantis should be brought back to work for IGE.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9247751/Investors_try_to_revive_Mt._Gox_at_last_minute

The site cites as its backers Bitcoin investor Brock Pierce, entrepreneur Jonathan Yantis, venture capitalists William Quigley and Matthew Roszak, and John Betts, described as a Wall Street veteran. Earlier this months, reports said the consortium was offering 1 bitcoin (roughly US$490 at current prices) to buy Mt. Gox.

The following image is where all of them sleep together, currently being moved to TBF, with an identical set-up being erected at TBA (The Bitcoin Association).

legendary

Yantis also advised Debonneville that if a deal was not reached with IGE, Yantis had already put a network in place to compete with and destroy IGE. Yantis stated that through the hiring of certain individuals who he had a long time business relationship with, Yantis would sell currency that had been exploited or duped.

This is the game these fuckers are playing. NOTHING LESS!
i m not a native english speaker but following this with interest.
At first read of this i thought that this yantis might be connected with satoshi this is of 2008 " put a network in place to compete" " would sell currency"...
But reading the all thing you just want to point out that he is not very concerned about "morality" right?

From the same article: http://www.thegrouchygamer.com/?p=94

Exploiting or duping is a process whereby an outsider hacks the game program into creating currency for the individual or duplicating an item and then selling it over and over which also results the creation of currency. These actions allow for the exploiter/duper to create an endless supply of currency without any real cost to that currenct. This is something Yantis has done in the past and made large profits from. The exploiter/duper would typically receive a commission for any currency sold of about 40% of the sales price. Due to the currency being exploited, Yantis was and would be able to sell currency at a price significantly below market, since the cost of the currency sold was non existent. This also allowed for an infinite supply to be created in what could take as little time as a few minutes.

Unless Yantis is now a devout (not davout) Christian (or the like), I say he carried the same mindset forward to today with his Sunlot who wants control of Mt Gox.

Autumn Radtke certainly was in position to be aware of these facts, then some, with more data yet to be release. Suicide my fuckin' ass! Hell, at this point it wouldn't surprise me to learnt that somehow, someway, somebody got a hold of some Halothane, but I'm not an anesthesiologist, but hopefully one will once again weigh in.  Wink
legendary

Yantis also advised Debonneville that if a deal was not reached with IGE, Yantis had already put a network in place to compete with and destroy IGE. Yantis stated that through the hiring of certain individuals who he had a long time business relationship with, Yantis would sell currency that had been exploited or duped.

At first read of this i thought that this yantis might be connected with satoshi this is of 2008 " put a network in place to compete" " would sell currency"...
But reading the all thing you just want to point out that he is not very concerned about "morality" right?

In the same vain that a priest isn't concern about "morality" as he's sucking on some pre-teens pee-pee. Both know how to talk out both sides of their pie holes.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013

legendary
stop this brock pierce shit. nobody cares.

Not sure what your favorite beverage is at your local watering hole, but I can guess.

legendary
is there a single righteous man in Sodom?

There was, but Sunlot gave him 1 BTC to convert.
legendary
No
she committed suicide. and from the most logical reason alot of their investment which she 'managed' went into mtgox which ofcourse disapeard. meaning she caused alot of investors loss..

Well, fuck me in the ass! That'll make Autumn Radtke a Prophetess, and she flew off the 25th floor of a high-rise building two blocks from her home to become a martyr.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/28/us-bitcoin-mtgox-bankruptcy-idUSBREA1R0FX20140228

(Reuters) - Mt. Gox, once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, filed for bankruptcy protection in Japan on Friday, saying it may have lost nearly half a billion dollars worth of the virtual coins due to hacking into its faulty computer system.

Autumn Radtke was found dead ~7AM Singapore time on Wednesday. Mt Gox filed for bankruptcy on Friday, thus no way for her to know such was going to happen unless, of course she was a Prophetess, for the scuttlebutt up to the announced bankruptcy stemming from TBF was that all is well, in spite of the fact of talks we later learnt were taking place in some closet between Sunlot and Mt Gox. The only thing missing in the equation is who was handling the group buy to amass the 1 BTC offered up as the sale price.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Imo story is far from clear. What people can do? Simply buy BTC at 30 usd and not more. This way its as functional as at 480 Cheesy If some gov wants to pump it they can use `their` cash lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: