Pages:
Author

Topic: Was Bitcoin ETF really a good thing for growth of crypto and Bitcoin prices? - page 3. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 521
I see a lot of threads here saying that now that Bitcoin ETFs are approved, it will boost the Bitcoin prices. However, that has not happened in last few days.

You should know that everything has it's own advantage and disadvantages as the case may applies,, seing what is really behind the factors that boost the bitcoin market price to go bull is to be considered here where I know quite alright that bitcoin ETF is not one, but here in this regard may partially act as a catalyst in helping have a short experience of price change due to the event of the breaking news and this may be to rise or fall of the market price just as we have experienced now.

I researched more about it and came to know about this new point of view regarding this Bitcoin ETF. According to this point of view, Bitcoin  ETF has made Bitcoin mainstream. It has become something like regulated and as a result the premium effect is gone. Because of this, there will not be that much volatility in prices now and thus the returns it gave in past are now not possible. Do you agree with this point to view?

ETF is not what is making bitcoin becoming a mainstream, Bitcoin has already been fighting it's way through before that comes in, may e we should focus on halving which will eventually have to deal with high volatility during this period.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
As the marketcap of an asset is getting higher, the lower will be the asset's price volatility. Bitcoin was having a marketcap of almost or over $900 billion before its spot ETF was approved by the United States. I am saying without the ETF, the price of bitcoin was not volatile like that of altcoins, but that does not mean it will not get above $100000 to $150000. Still see bitcoin as a volatile asset but less volatile.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
I see a lot of threads here saying that now that Bitcoin ETFs are approved, it will boost the Bitcoin prices. However, that has not happened in last few days.

I researched more about it and came to know about this new point of view regarding this Bitcoin ETF. According to this point of view, Bitcoin  ETF has made Bitcoin mainstream. It has become something like regulated and as a result the premium effect is gone. Because of this, there will not be that much volatility in prices now and thus the returns it gave in past are now not possible. Do you agree with this point to view?

Here is a link discussing the same thing
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/wire-news/crypto-is-going-mainstream-which-means-its-over-12135721.html/amp
Pages:
Jump to: